More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by depravedDays depravedDays

What does he find first?

The World Root

Kazex paused at the entrance of his cave. He glanced down and took a good look at himself. “A loincloth and spear??? Is Kazek stupidddd?” He exclaimed to himself.

Kazex is suppose to be smart. So he obviously knows that goblins are individually weak and would be made short work of. They are basically equivalent to 12-year-old human boys with half the intelligence, maximum viciousness, and perpetual horniness.

Hell even a 15-year-old farm-girl with a pitchfork has an 80% chance of fucking up a lone goblin. The stupidest thing to do would be go running after pussy the first chance he gets.

“That’s what stupid goblins in Kazex’s tribe would do,” Kazex said to himself, “Kazex smarter than tribe! Kazex think with biggg brain, not biggg breeding stick.”

So Kazex went back inside his cave to jack off and scheme.

Over the period of the next six months, Kazex explored the forest. He collected alchemical ingredients by day and researched alchemy and magic by night. He did everything as stealthily as he could in order to avoid attracting danger, knowing full well how fragile a goblin’s life is. They were practically near the bottom of every known food chain and pecking order.

As luck would have it, one day, while scaling up a cliff to try to steal a cliff eagle’s egg, he noticed a familiar plant growing out of the cliffside. It had a very distinct gold flower, one he had seen on goblin tribal cave paintings and crude art on goblin pottery. It was a flower sung about in goblin folk songs and described in stories told by the fireside.

“Oooooo… Da World Rooooot!” Kazex gasped in amazement.

The eagle’s egg forgotten, Kazex made a mad scramble towards the cliffside flower. Once in reach, he carefully, circled his fingers around the base of the flower and pulled.

The root came free. It was about the size of an average carrot. Actually, it looks pretty much like any root vegetable, just with a sickly green color and gnarly bumps.

“Hehehehehh… Ahhahahahah… AHHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Kazex laughed out loud maniacally, knowing full well he has his golden ticket to harem town.

When he finally shut up, something else caught his eye. A good distance further up the cliffside from him, there was….

“ANOTHER WORLDROOOOT?!” Kazex exclaimed in disbelief.

He blinked like twenty times to make sure he wasn’t dreaming.

He wasn’t. There really was another golden flower growing out of the cliffside above him.

Kazex quickly stuffed the world root on hand into his bag and scrambled feverishly up the cliffside rocks.

Once he had bagged the second worldroot, he instinctively looked around to see if there were any more.

To his amazement and thrill, there really was another, far up higher on cliffside to his right.

And there was another after that.

And one more after he got that one.

Kazex’s arms trembled painfully with fatigue. He panted in agony while maintaining his hold on the high cliffside. It was a long way down and a fall now would mean certain .

Kazex glanced upwards. He could make out the jutting edges of the top of the cliff. If he could get up there, he could rest his weary body on the topside.

Whimpering from the pain, Kazex kept climbing. His badly cut fingers and feet left a trail of blood smudges along the stone as he rose higher and higher.

After what seemed like an eternity for Kazex, he finally scrambled over the cliff’s top edge and then rolled on the flat stone surface onto his back. As he lay wheezing up at the clouds, Kazex’s nostrils was suddenly assaulted by an overpowering sickly-sweet fragrance.

Wrinkling his nose, Kazex struggled to sit up. He stared wearily at the stretch of highland before him. For a long time, his tired mind was unable to comprehend what he was looking at.

When his brain finally caught up. His eyes grew wide and nearly fell out of their sockets.

The expanse of slightly sloped highland plateau on top of the cliff was entirely covered by a vast sea of golden fragrant flowers.

“Heh…”

“Heh… heh…”

“Hihihihiiihihhihi…heheheee…”

“ Heh… Hahahahaha… HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..”

Has poor Kazex finally gone mad?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)