More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bubble_Butt Bubble_Butt

How will our tale of superpowered passion in the stars begin?

The Woman

* * Inspired by Skarlette * *

"Like what you see? I know what you're thinking." Her wicked Cheshire cat grin glinted in the strobing neon purple and pink lights."

"How long have you been having the dreams? Every night? Invisible chains on your wrists, and ankles dragging you face down in bed. Hips tingling, pussy thumping into the soft satin. All the clean-cut smart business lady blood from your brain, flowing down past your big sweaty dumb ass. Gettin' all dirty. Swirling around inside those horny baby makin' hips... Spiraling round and round that tight needy rosebud capital of bootyslave..."

"Super fucking hot- Dirty- Sexy- Horny- The blood pumps down through your pelvis. And just like that your smart, professional, business lady clit plumps. You feel it? Pulsing... Throbbing... Carrying all those dumb slutty thoughts and feelings deep into your mind... Into your soul... Making you a big titty slutty PAWG bootyslave... Making you BECOME bootyslave... "

** SPANK **

Bootyslave never stops jiggling. Every moaning pelvic thrust forces more endorphin and pheromone laden blood to swirl around through her rounded ass cheeks flowing into her always vibrating clit. Humming as her pussy

"It's kinda cute the way you think your trashy subbie fetish is all from you. Pulses in sync with my booty shaking never stop..."

“Don’t act so surprised. You’re not as stealthy as you thought. And how could you be, with those fat, heavy, clumsy, throbbing tits getting in your way? I can tell from the way you’re breathing. How hard your nipples were getting just from following me..."

"You thought you could spy on me?" The sultry voice teased with a soft velvet laugh. "The moment you saw me, you felt your eyes lock onto me... You felt my hips swaying side... to side... Caressing your eyes with my sexy legs... Felt your whole body flush... I'll bet you felt your pussy thump in time to my steps... Pussy thumping harder and harder as you bent over around the corner to watch me... The sound of my stilettos like thunderclap..."

** SPANK ** ** SLAP ** ** SMACK **

She moaned and writhed in time to the strobing neon purple and pink lights. Held immobile by the invisible chains held her face down, ass up, and naked as she had been for as long as the strange powerful being wanted her to be. The wonder scent of the strange woman fogged her mind.

Her needy pussy soaked the bed underneath her as a sheen of sweat covered her body. The sharp of the beautiful hand spanking her had sent a tidal wave through her body. She wanted so desperately to finger herself. To get the toys from her closet and pleasure herself into oblivion. The humming of the strobing lights was a rhythm thumping in time to the gorgeous woman's words. Thumping in an unseen seemed to circle her swollen nipples. Silky soft unseen fingertips seemed to spiral around her nipples. An unseen rubbing powerful waves of pleasure into her throbbing clit. Toying with her slick gushing pussy.

Chest heaving... Up and down... Up and down... Spiraling around... Up and down... Up and down... Spiraling around...

Unseen hands stroked her hair, teasing the hot delicate skin around her ears... Sound faded as the small soft fingers gripped her ears... Effortlessly drawing her face from the bed, her eyes saw the woman again. Instantly her nipples somehow flared more erect exposed to the suddenly cold air swirling around her. She gasped as the unseen forces increased the pleasure flowing into her pussy, like unseen fingers and tongues plunged into her needy pussy mastering her clit. The tingling prickling sensation deep inside her ass came more alive as the unfamiliar pleasure made her rosebud feel almost itchy with desire. She'd never been interested in ass play before. But now the strange urgent need to experience it settled deeply into her twitch buttocks as delicate teeth bite her lower lip ever so gently. All moved like an orchestra playing her body in tandem.

“There’s nothing more natural than a healthy, horny woman like you finding herself enthralled by a beautiful, commanding body like mine. That’s why I let you follow me for so long... The way you soaked your panties everytime your hips moved side to side matching mine... The way your pussy gushed every time you'd bend over twitching your ass in rhythm with me... Pulling on your sensitive titties to keeping pace as you trailed behind me... You've always wanted this..."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)