More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Bubble_Butt Bubble_Butt

What's next?

Awake

“Captain- The Time Is 05:30” announced the voice of the main computer. The protective airtight helmet encasing the starship captain’s head whirred to life. Quickly cycling in clean air laced with a mild stimulant to counteract the pink chemical mix which ensured absolute muscle relaxation and restful dreams.

Blinking a few times, the captain quickly woke up. Her lips tingled as they always did in the morning. The mouth guard inside the helmet kept her lips in a perfect O-shape as she slept. By appearance the mouth guard looked like a simple a synthetic nipple. But in truth it was a highly sensitive user interface. As soon as the captain regained full consciousness she began manipulating the nipple using only her lips, tongue, and occasionally a little bit of teeth.

Completing the advanced problem-solving test to full climax was the only way to confirm to the main computer that she was awake enough to safely release from her sleep harness. Apart from the helmet, her naked body remained locked in almost a modified downward dog yoga position. Her head and shoulders held in place by the helmet. Her arms and legs locked into sleeves on the bed with her lower body propped up. A two piece chrome plated pelvic protector extending up from the bunk to connect to the part extending from the ceiling.

The captain always had to double her focus halfway through the test. The advanced portion of the test adding relative difficulty by tickling her large EE-cup breasts via the warm gel lined suction cups which keep them safely immobilized.

The warm gel always seemed to massage her big sensitive boobs. With a beep she felt her whole body twitch as the mild electric shocks sent directly into her nipples sent a shudder through her body. The wonderful stimulation threatened to derail her focus on bringing the warm soft synthetic nipple in her mouth to climax.

The light massaging feeling increased to a deliciously firm groping. Her urgent moans getting louder as the metal pelvis protector started cycling the energy pulses into her pussy and ass. The familiar humming of the device sanitized her lower body. The daily treatments ensured her pussy and ass were inspected for safety, leaving them silky smooth.

"Success- Advanced Problem-Solving has been completed. Mandatory exercise will begin." The computer announced.

The rear section of the helmet released and folded away, leaving the captain wearing the VR screen and nipple user interface secured to her head. Long beautiful blonde hair down to her ass was revealed.

The safety harness shifted on tracks as additional robotic arms extended to assist. One arm pushed firmly down to perfectly arch her back. Another arm gripped the captain's long beautiful hair and pulled her head back sharply to ensure a safe transition to the floor of the cabin.

"AaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHhhh!!" screamed the captain. Her voice muffled by the synthetic nipple stuffed in her mouth. The warm gel lined half-domes capping her swollen breasts had become vacuum sealed . Pulses of hot rubbing rippled through her heaving boob flesh. The arm gripping her hair jerked her head back again as the pelvic plate began the most intense massage cycle. The delicate velvet soft probe wrapped her clit and began vibrating in rhythm to the breast protectors.

The captain shuddered with the hard fast way the safety harness mastered her needy body. Moaning wordlessly as the nipple in her mouth seemed to elongate and drip a tasty exercise mix into her hungry mouth. It was so hot and sweet in her mouth. The captain realized too late she had missed the main computer confirmation.

Images flashed across her vision, arousing and reinforcing the phantom sensations flowing through her body.

"Uuuuummmmu-uugh" was all the captain could say with the hot nipple gagging her before the main computer started the preprogrammed command sequence.

"Activating Automated Command Functions... Command Code Accepted... Captain LesLes relinquishes command of the starship Bootyslave for 24-hours. Physical and mental conditions remain in effect..." the computer stated over the moans of the captain as the machines continued adjusting her for her own good...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)