More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sarckle Sarckle

Which story?

The White Elephant in the Room

I was furious when I got home and the bags were unpacked strewn across the room. “What happened?” I shrieked at all the careful packing undone in the short time I was at work.

“Oh, I needed a belt and I couldn’t find the one I wanted so I checked the bags.” My eyes were surely bulging out of my head, my jaw clenched tight enough to crack molars. But Jim didn’t seem to notice, he never noticed.

“Of course, I’ll just repack everything I guess.”

“Thanks, babe,” he said not leaving his seat on the couch. Sure we were supposed to be on the road any minute now, but no need to help. I quickly got to work folding and rolling everything I could, hoping that nothing got lost in the mess. That’s when I picked up a shirt that was hiding a small black box under it. I opened it to find a small but lovely engagement ring.

It took me more than a moment to process what I was looking at. We’d only been together for 4, no 5 months? How could he possibly think we were ready for marriage? I hadn’t even met his family, although after Christmas that wouldn’t be the case anymore. I heard a noise in the other room, I quickly stashed the box in his bag, not wanting to be caught looking at it. Would he ask right then if he did?

With the bags once again packed, I went and found Jim still sitting on the couch. “Hey, we’re all ready. I’m going to drop Sparky off with the neighbor, can you load up the car. And don’t forget the white elephant gifts.”

“Sure thing babe,” he said finally turning off the tv.

I grabbed the bag of dog food and hooked Sparky’s leash to his collar. The neighbor kids adore our little yorkie, and eagerly agreed to dogsit while we were gone for the holiday.

When I got back to my house, Jim had the car going, I could see the bags piled high through the back window. I jumped in the passenger seat, and when he leaned over for a kiss I obliged. But the whole ride to his family’s, I kept thinking about the ring in the bag. Did he really plan on proposing in front of his family? I didn’t know what to say, but the sinking feeling in my stomach was giving me hints that I might not want that, I might not want him.


“Mom, dick lord supreme is here!” the woman who greeted us called out as we entered the snow coated house.

“Sarah, language!” another voice replied. And then an older woman turned the corner into the entryway. “Jimmy, you’re late!” she scolded while taking him into a hug. “And this must be the girlfriend, Jeong right?”

“That’s me,” I said, giving her a hug. Jim’s mom, Darla, was wearing a knit Christmas sweater, that made me wonder if she’d made it herself. And she smelled of the kitchen, I would late find out she’d been slaving away all day over our Christmas Eve dinner for tonight.

“I’m just going to get our bags,” Jim said before heading back outside, leaving me alone with his family. I smiled, at who were essentially strangers. I knew of them. Darla, Jim’s mom, and his dad, Earl, who sat in the living room, reminding me of Jim himself already. Alongside his grandpa, Ray, in much the same position. Jim’s brother, Andy, and Andy’s wife, Paula, weren’t anywhere to be seen, maybe they hadn’t arrived yet.

Then Sarah, Jim’s sister who wore the shortest shorts imaginable, the frayed edges and material had me assuming they used to be full length pajama bottoms. Her shirt was tight, white with a mistletoe printed across the front, but that’s not what I was staring at. Through the fabric of her shirt, where you would expect her left nipple to be, was that a piercing? “So what did dickwad use to you into dating him? Or are you awful too?”

Sarah’s question broke your awkward staring at her chest. She had a huge grin on her face like she’d caught you red-handed. And well she had. Darla had disappeared back towards the kitchen. “I, um, I’m not awful.”

She chuckled, “So it is, hmm. Don’t tell me I’d rather figure it out myself. A Christmas mystery.” And in a flash before you could correct her, she was gone bounding up the stairs.


Dinner went well. Darla made so much food, and there was plenty of wine to go around. A lot of the conversation was on when Andy and Paula would give them a grandkid. Or on when Sarah would meet someone. Luckily nobody seemed to ask about a proposal from Jim, maybe they already knew or perhaps they realized it was way too early to be thinking about that.

Andy and Paula dodged the questions, I half expected an announcement the next day. Sarah said she’d met plenty of someones, but that none of them were worth anything let alone her time.

After dinner, the guys all went to the living room to watch some football game. Meanwhile I joined the women in the kitchen. Paula managed to tear Darla away from the sink, saying she’s more than happy to do the dishes. Darla put up a fight but the way she smiled, made me think this was a common and almost expected exchange.

“Well, since I’m free, how about I show you embarrassing baby photos of Jimmy?” Darla fetched a stack of albums from the other room. She showed off Jim in his little league uniform. A big goofy smile with his two front teeth missing.

“That’s Jimmy, and Andy, and—“ she paused over the third boy in the picture. The three boys hung from a tree like monkeys.

“That’s me,” Sarah chimed in, popping a grape in her mouth.

I looked back and forth from the picture and Sarah. The kid in the picture had short shorn blonde hair, but on closer inspection it was her. The nose, her smile, “Oh my, I thought that was a little boy. You were quite the tomboy, huh?” I teased, noticing the odd juxtaposition between the girlish beauty in front of me and the roguish kid in the picture.

“I guess you could say that,” she laughed, and Darla and Paula joined in. I looked confused. “Oh, Jim didn’t tell you. I’m trans,” Sarah filled in the missing puzzle piece.

“She used to get the boys to play dress up,” Darla said flipping through the book until she found a picture of the three of them wearing oversized dresses that draped to the floor, high heels several sizes too big, and gaudy costume jewelery clipped to their ears. “She begged us to let her grow her hair out in the 3rd grade.”


In the morning, I woke with Jim to my side. He had stayed up late doing who knows what with his brother. I hadn’t even felt him come back to bed. I kissed him awake, running my hand down to his crotch. He stirred awake, and smiled— at first, then he pulled my hand back up. “Babe, my parents are just down the hall.”

He rolled out of bed, leaving me alone and rejected as he runs off to the bathroom. I huffed pulling myself out of bed too. “IT’S CHRISTMAS!!” Sarah yelled out from the other room. A barrage of knocks pounded on our door. “DICKHEAD, JEONG, IT’S CHRISTMAS!!”

I laughed to myself, since I was alone. I passed Jim as he was leaving the bathroom, “Did you hear the news?” I asked.

He pulled out his phone, “No, what news.” I could see him starting to pull up his news app.

I chuckled grabbing his shoulders, “IT’S CHRISTMAS!!”

He gave a smile, “Sorry about that Sarah is a bit excitable at times.” He kissed my forehead, “It’s all yours.”

After relieving myself and brushing my teeth, I made my way downstairs. “JEONG CATCH!” I barely had time to turn as a large red stocking slammed against my chest. It fell to the floor, candy skittered across the floor.

“SARAH!” Darla scolded, hugging a cup of coffee on the couch.

“Sorry,” Sarah said trying her best to hide her face. I reached down grabbing the stocking and what candy I can quickly gather. I wasn’t about to dig under the furniture, especially before my own coffee.

With my coffee and stocking in hand, I sat next to Jim. Besides the copious amounts of candy used to fill the empty spaces, I managed to scavenge a pair of nice sunglasses, a rechargeable hand warmer, and a pair of earrings that looked beautiful except— “I’m sorry dear, I asked Jim and he told me you had your ears pierced,” Darla spoke up, upon seeing me inspect them.

“They’re lovely,” I said. And then buried at the bottom of the stocking was a lump of charcoal.

“Guess, you’ll have to try harder to be a good girl next year,” Sarah teased, her own lump sitting on the hearth next to her where she sat on the ground. There was a pile of charcoal on the coffee table, obviously some kind of family tradition. I place mine next to theirs.

The rest of the morning was spent watching some Christmas movies on tv, until Andy and Paula arrived just before lunch. “About time, don’t you know it’s Christmas?” Sarah sighed. Lunch was mostly leftovers from the night before and some newly prepared finger foods. And then after much rushing from Sarah, it was time for their White Elephant gift exchange.

As Darla went around the room letting people draw their numbers, Sarah leaned in to whisper, “What did you bring?”

“I can’t tell you,” I playfully pushed her. One was a little rechargeable desktop vacuum and the other was a headband with built in bluetooth headphones. I was probably the only person in the room to know that since it was doubtful Jim remembered what I had bought.

“Bah, no fun.”

“Alright who has number 1?” Darla instructed to start the game.

I unfolded my slip of paper. Number 1. “Me,” I said raising my hand.

I grabbed a gift from the middle, unwrapping an “Electric blanket,” I turn the package around to show everyone. This would be nice for those cold days, curled up reading a book. But I know better than to get attached, someone could steal it from me at any moment.

“Number 2?” Darla asked, and Andy raised his hand taking one from the middle. It was one of mine, but it looked a little small. Definitely too small to be the vacuum, maybe the headband was smaller than I remembered.

“It’s um, I” he looked nervously to Paula.

“Come on what is it? You can’t hide it, it’s against the rules,” Sarah complained.

“It’s a sex coupon book?” Andy finally relented to his sister’s demands. He flipped the pages, “From Jeong.”

I could’ve died of embarrassment. How did that get in there? Shit, Jim grabbed the white elephant gifts. He must’ve grabbed the wrong one when packing the car. I glanced a look at Jim, he looked pissed. But it was his fault, did he really think I wanted to give a sex coupon book to one of his family members?

“We’ll just put this away,” Andy said, moving to hand it over to me.

“What but what if I wanted to steal it? Plus we’d be short a present. I think Jim should just have to steal it,” Sarah reasoned. Honestly I could’ve just died.

“Um okay, uh, who’s number 3?” Darla moved on.

Grandpa Ray said, “I want the coupons.”

“Ray!” Darla reprimanded, but Andy passed it over more than ready to pick a new present.

Rounds 4, 5, and 6 covered Darla, Earl, and Paula. They each stole gifts, opened new ones, honestly I was so mortified as Ray flipped through the book reading the coupons to himself that I wasn’t paying that close of attention.

“Number 7?” Darla asked.

“That’s me,” Jim finally spoke up. “Give me the damned book, Grandpa.”

“You sure? You could take that little blender.”

“I’m sure Grandpa.” And finally the sex coupons were in Jim’s hand, where they were supposed to be, once we got home for our Christmas.

Ray stole the blender, and Darla took the wine glass holder that sticks to a bathtub wall, and Paula took a gift from the middle, the vacuum I had also brought, you know besides the sex coupons.

“I guess that makes Sarah number 8?”

“It sure does, and I want,” she tapped her chin as she looked around the room. Everyone held their gifts out, some pretending to obscure theirs. “The sex coupons.”

“SARAH E. ACKERMAN!” Darla scolded.

“What? Isn’t stealing the whole point?” and in a flash she lunged at Jim. Jim never saw it coming and the book of coupons was stolen from where it rested next to him.

“Sarah stop this,” Darla pleaded.

“Give it back,” Jim snarled.

“Ahhn,” Sarah mimicked a gameshow buzzer, “A present can only get stolen three times. Grandpa was 1, you were 2, and I’m number 3. These bad boys are all mine.”

I placed my hand on Jim’s shoulder, “It’s fine. It’s not like I actually have to do them,” I whispered. He just grunted, rolling his shoulder to shake off my touch. He grabbed the last present, opening it enough to reveal a shower speaker. He then barged out of the room in a huff.

"Jim, Jim, wait,” I said following him into the other room.

I caught his arm in the dining room. He turned in a whirl, knocking my hand aside, “Seriously Jeong. Not now. I just can’t.”

“Jim, I’m sorry.”

“SORRY? Really Jeong you bring sex coupons to my FAMILY Christmas and you’re sorry?”

“Don’t yell at me,” I tried to keep my voice even but it was already wavering, “You’re the one who grabbed the wrong gift at the house. It was supposed to be a headband.”

“OH SO NOW IT’S MY FAULT? HONESTLY JEONG, I JUST, LEAVE ME ALONE.”

The tears started pouring, and I rushed away from the room. “Jeong? Are you okay?” Sarah asked as I rushed past her and upstairs to the room.

With my head buried in the pillow, I didn’t hear the door open. “Jeong? I just, I’m sorry, I was going to give it back, I swear.” Sarah tiptoed into the room holding out the coupon book.

“It doesn’t matter,” I said, wiping at my eyes. “He was going to be mad no matter what.”

“So does that mean I can keep it?” Sarah teased, and I laughed despite the tears. “Does it mean I can use them?” she pushed. I pushed her, in a teasing manner, just enough to throw her off balance.

She laughed and sat on the bed next to me. “Look, Jim’s a dick. You’re too good for him anyways.”

“I think he was going to propose,” I confided.

“What! For real?”

I looked her in the eyes, a brilliant icy blue, and my words froze for a second, “Yea, I found the ring in his bag when we were leaving to come here.”

“Yikes, what were you going to say?”

“I don’t know. Or no, no I couldn’t. But it doesn’t matter now, I doubt he proposes now, I’m half convinced he’s going to break it off.”

“Well if you’re single, how about a coupon?” she flicked through the booklet, “Oooh here’s a good one!” She ripped out a coupon and handed it to me.

I looked at it, “One free kiss? There are much better coupons in there,” I laughed.

“Eh, maybe, but I have a feeling you’re a good kisser,” she smirked. “Plus it was my Christmas gift,” she pouted.

“It is Christmas,” I shrugged. I looked back into her icy eyes, and leaned closer. She placed one hand on my cheek and our lips touched. And it was electric. I sank into her embrace and all the pain washed away.

“Merry Christmas to me,” she whispered, as we separated. “Now, screw Jim. Don’t lock yourself away up here. Come back downstairs and have a nice Christmas time.”

Turned out Jim had drove off, so the rest of Christmas was less awkward. Not completely normal, it was still a Christmas with a group of strangers, a group of strangers I had embarrassed myself in front of with a book of sex coupons but less awkward without Jim around.


In the middle of the night, I was lying in bed trying my best to fall asleep. Thoughts of Jim’s anger, or my overwhelming embarrassment, or… Sarah’s lips, all of the above keeping me awake. But when Jim came in, reeking of booze, and stumbling against furniture I didn’t say anything. I pretended to be asleep, not wanting to go over it tonight with him in that state.


And in the morning, he was gone. A text said that he left. He took the car, I’d have to rent something to get home. Great. I needed coffee. Then I could figure out how to get home, and pack.

A mug in hand I sipped, when Sarah’s voice caught me off guard, “Morning. Where’s Jim? Still pouting?”

“He left,” I informed her.

“Seriously?” And I nodded, sipping my coffee. “What a dick!”

“Yep, and he took the car. So, now I have to get a rental to go home.”

“Wait, you’re not leaving are you? You’re supposed to stay through New Year’s.”

“That was when Jim and I were still good. Before, before, well you know.”

“Screw Jim, stay have fun. And maybe, if you ask nice I’ll redeem another coupon,” she playfully batted at my arm. “Maybe there’s another kiss in there somewhere.”


2 days later, I received a text from Jim. He had moved out, we were over officially. Although I had already guessed as much from the radio silence. “It’s official,” I said showing the message to Sarah.

“I’ll drink to that,” Sarah emptied her wine glass. We’d fallen into a rhythm of watching Hallmark Christmas movies, drinking plenty, and just generally getting to know each other. She had so many of the qualities that I loved in Jim, but she lacked some of his less attractive qualities.

Or perhaps that’s just the excuses I told myself. Maybe it was just the wine. Or maybe I just actually like Sarah full stop. Nothing to do with her brother, nothing to do with the wine, nothing to do with just being dumped over text. Or all of the above. Who knows? But what I did know was that my next move was leaning forward and kissing her.

And it was magic all over again. My body tingling, until she pulled away just an inch. “You’d better have a coupon for that,” Sarah teased as we separated.

“I think I have the one you gave me,” I told her, “it’s up in my room if you wanted to check.”

She looked deep into my eyes. “Are you sure about this?”

I was, I really was. It’s funny to think that 3 days before this I was contemplating marrying another man, her brother to be exact. But the distance and space Jim gave us was more than enough to pull the wool from my eyes. He was, as Sarah would put it, a bit of a dickhead. “Absolutely.”

Sarah took my hand and giggled as we ran up the stairs. She pulled me past the room I had shared with Jim and towards her room. As soon as the door was closed, she was on me once again. Her lips on mine, her hands everywhere, and then we fell into the bed.

She was atop me, I grabbed at the hem of her shirt. Our lips parted for an excruciating second, just long enough for her shirt to be tossed aside. Her tits fit easily in my hands, and as my fingers caressed over her nipples, I was reminded of the piercing I had noticed through her shirt that first day. “You like it?” she asked, each syllable brushed against my lips.

I stared at the shiny metal that ran through her stunning pink nipple. I didn’t give a response, instead dipping down to take it in my mouth. She gasped, her hand brushing through my hair to hold me to her chest. I toyed with the piercing with my tongue, scraping my teeth across her skin as I pulled away. “Beautiful.”

She pulled my shirt off next, my skin breaking out in gooseflesh, either from cold or anticipation but the end result is the same. “Talk about beautiful,” she rasped, her tongue darting out to flick over my already hardening nipple. While she was distracted with my little brown nipples, I moved to tug at her pajama bottoms.

She stilled atop me, her mouth falling away from my chest. I stopped in response, she stared into my eyes. “You know I still have a dick, right?”

“I didn’t know per se, but I also didn’t really care either way.” And that seemed to be the right answer as her face was attached to mine once again. Her shorts fell away, I stole a glance down. Her cock tented against the fabric of a festive pair of candycane striped panties dotted with mistletoe.

I ran my hand along the taut fabric, and she moaned. She pulled away, holding my bottom lip between her teeth until it pulled free. She sat back on her heels, and grabbed my bottoms. Wasting no time, she pulled my panties off alongside my pajama bottoms in one smooth motion. She stared, her icy blue eyes took in every inch of my nude form. “Shit, condoms. I think I still have some in the dresser.”

I grabbed her arm before she left the bed, “Are you clean? I’m on the pill.”

“As of 2 weeks ago, at my last testing. You sure?”

I smiled pulling her back on top of me, “I’m sure.”

She turned back to me, her condoms left in her dresser. And once again, we’re kissing. Her leg rode up the bed, till her thigh rested between my legs. My pussy rubbed against her bare leg. And I grinded as we held each other, tongues dancing, hands touching here, there, everywhere.

“I need you,” I huffed. My fingers tried to find purchase on her waistband. She helped, her mouth on my neck. The heat of her erection rested against my stomach as she shifted on the bed, removing one leg at a time from her underwear.

Looking down between us, I took in the sight of her full nudity. It felt a little odd to compare her to her brother, but how could I not. And she’s much larger. And then with nothing left between us, she kissed me once again, the heat of her rod resting against my stomach. “I need you,” I huffed once again.

Her heat trailed down, the head slid against my wetness. It felt amazing as she slid within me, her cock pierced my core. “Sarah,” I gasped. And she would pull out, to thrust once again. My body responded in waves of pleasure, my fingers scratched down her back, my legs locked around her.

“I’m about to,” Sarah moaned, her thrusts grew more and more erratic. “Oh, Jeong. I’m going to cum.”

“Cum for me, fill me,” I moaned. And she gave a final thrust, burying herself in my depths, as her body tensed above me. Warmth filled me, and Sarah’s cock throbbed in me.

“That was amazing,” Sarah breathed, as she kissed me once again. Her cock slipped free of my confines, and her kisses started down my neck. She gently nipped at my nipples. A trail of kisses down my abdomen.

“What, what are you doing?” I asked.

“What do you think? It’s your turn,” Sarah smirked, another kiss to my navel.

“But you—“

“Babe, I’m not afraid of a little cum,” she laughed, a kiss to my mound. It felt so odd, Jim would’ve never, nor any other men I’d been with, and I’d never had this particular scenario with another woman before now. Her lips brushed against my pussy, before turning to kiss my inner thigh.

“Oh god,” I moaned, my hands reaching down to her head.

She moved from one thigh to the other. I tried to guide her to the middle, but she pushed past my pressure, tickling my thighs with soft kisses. “Sarah, please,” I groaned, my hips bucked with need.

“How impatient,” she teased, another kiss to the thigh. “Is this what you want?” she asked before sticking out her tongue, it gently ran along my folds, flicking at the top. I moaned, my body shivering in desire. “Oh wait, I almost forgot,” she said, pushing up off the bed.

She left her spot between my legs, I could’ve cried. She climbed up the bed, a kiss to my lips before she leaned to the night stand. In the drawer, she retrieved the coupon book. “Let’s see,” she said flipping through the handcrafted pages, “Here,” she ripped one out handing it to me. 1 free sex. “And now let’s see,” she flipped further through, and then started back at the start, flipping through every page 3 times over. “Jeong, did you know there are no coupons for cunnilingus?”

I whimpered, “It was for Jim, and well.”

“Boo, he’s the worst,” Sarah laughed, slapping the coupons on the night stand. “So what do I not get to eat without a coupon?”

We laughed. “I think this one’s on the house,” I teased back.

“Oh, goodie so where was I?”

“I think you were between my legs, and just finished with the teasing foreplay,” I replied.

“Done with the foreplay? That doesn’t sound right,” she smirked, another kiss to my thigh that made me quiver. I gasped, as her tongue was once again against my folds. Her lips around my clit as she gently sucked. My back arched, trying to push myself harder against her face. She pushed me back down, one hand on my stomach, the other slips under us, her fingers finding my cum filled hole.

One, then two fingers, she pistoned her digits. My pleasure quickly grew, Sarah’s attentions working magic within me. “Oh right there,” I pleaded, wiggling under her steady hand.

She stared up at me, peeking over my body. A smile in her eyes, as her tongue continued its on my sensitivity. Her fingers squelched with each insertion. I moaned, my own orgasm crashed over me like a surging storm. Every nerve buzzed with ecstasy. Sarah didn’t stop until every ounce of pleasure was pulled from me, until I collapsed in the bed.

She climbed back up, a kiss to my lips, her lips tasted of me. “You do realize my parents are just across the hall, right?” she asked. And the memory of moaning orgasm burned bright across my cheeks. She giggled, and fell to my side. She licked her index finger clean of our combined fluids, offering me the middle digit. Her finger pressed against my tongue, as she pulled it free from between my pursed lips.

“So which one next?” she asked grabbing the coupon book.


The following days were a blur. Darla and Earl danced around the subject of Sarah and me. While Sarah and I danced around corners, stealing kisses, and spending plenty of time in bed. Thoughts of Jim were few and far between, and thoughts of Sarah were nearly all encompassing.

Coupons for sex, coupons for a foot rub (one which she interpreted as both giving and receiving), and of course coupons for blowjobs. New Year’s Eve came and we spent the night together cuddling naked on her bed. We hadn’t talked much about the new year, about when I had to return home.

I heard the familiar sound of Sarah ripping out another coupon. I didn’t even realize she had it in reach. She hands me the paper, 1 free anything. My stomach churned. When I made the final coupon in the book, I was 90% sure it was going to end with a cock in my ass, and the other 10% was if Jim was cocky enough to ask for a threesome.

“If you don’t want to it’s totally fine, but I was wondering,” she paused, and my breathing stopped, here it came, “would you maybe fuck me?” Wait, what?

I blew out a sigh of relief, “I, yes, I can do that.” She grinned, rushing over to her closet and digging through to pull out a strap-on. She looked giddy as she handed it over. By the time I had all the straps in place and tightened, Sarah was standing in front of me with a bottle of lube.

We kissed before she turned away, getting on all 4’s on the bed. Her ass held high, shaking in anticipation, her cock swinging like a pendulum, she looked back over her shoulder, watching as I slowly rubbed lube over the silicone phallus. She bit her lip as I stroked my artificial cock. I gave a final squirt of lube, the thick liquid trailed down her crack. I caught the lube with a finger, rubbing it in to her pucker.

One knuckle slipped into her ass, and I pressed further another knuckle. I pumped my finger, slowly adding a second. She moaned as I fingered her tight behind. I removed my fingers causing the other woman to gasp. “Jeong, fuck me, please,” she begged, her voice heavy with need.

The head of the dildo rested against her lubed hole. With my hands on her hips, I push forward, her hole welcoming the intrusion. I was right the ‘anything’ coupon did result in a cock in the ass, just not my ass. The dildo slipped easily past her ring, until I was hilted within her.

She leaned back, her body against mine, over her shoulder she pulled my face to hers for a kiss. I pulled my hips back, just an inch and Sarah moaned in my mouth. She returned to supporting herself on all 4’s as I pulled and pushed my false appendage into her.

She moaned, her fists tightened around the sheets, “Oh Jeong.”

“Sarah,” I grunted, expending the effort to thrust into her. Thrust after thrust, eventually Sarah’s arms gave in, and her torso fell to the bed, her ass still in the air. I pause, the dildo still half submerged in her ass. “You okay?”

“So okay, like just the best,” she sounded dreamy, in bliss. She pushed her ass backwards, for me to continue. I obliged, it was her coupon after all. Plus it was really hot to watch the beautiful woman fall apart as I fucked her from behind.

We were both sweating, our bodies slapped against each other. Sarah’s arm was moving under her, I followed the line of her muscles. She was touching herself. I wanted to watch, so I removed the toy, and flipped her on her back. She was lost in the pleasure that she offered zero resistance. Her hair was a sweaty mess, splayed across the bed, her cock was straining in her hand. “Jeong, oh Jeong, please.”

I smiled, watching her slowly stroking over her throbbing cock. I pushed her legs back, doubling her over on herself until I had access to her stretched hole. She moaned and writhed under me as I reinserted myself. I replaced her hand with mine, stroking her rock hard erection. From above I dribbled a line of saliva from my mouth, carefully aiming for her shaft.

It wasn’t long before Sarah was moaning, her knuckles white from grasping the sheets. And her cock twitched in my hand, I buried the dildo all the way within her as I continued to stroke. Each throbbing second resulted in another spurt of cum across her stomach and up to her chest.

As her quivering subsided, I removed my toy from her, let her legs fall away. I licked a trail of white from her abdomen. Her body shivered as she watched, I collapsed next to her. She hugged me tight taking my mouth with hers, not caring that I just licked cum from her stomach. “Fuck, Jeong. I think I see why my brother was in such a hurry to marry you,” she was out of breath, panting between several of the words.

“Believe it or not, I don’t remember doing that with Jim.”

She laughed, her chest rising and falling. I draped my arm across her, my finger dragging through the stray droplets of cum, circling around her one pierced nipple. “That makes sense, if you’d done that he would’ve surely proposed much earlier.”

Neither of wanted to move, I’m not exactly sure either of us could’ve moved in that moment. So instead we held each other as the people on the tv counted down the new year. And at midnight we kissed once again.


I had already said my goodbyes to Darla and Earl. They had left Sarah and I alone to give our goodbyes. The rental was running outside, heating up in the cold, my bags loaded. She held me, in the entryway where I first saw her just over a week ago. She kissed me gently, softly.

“You know,” she said, staring into me with her icy blue eyes, “the semester doesn’t start up for another week.” Sarah was studying to be a doctor, a few more years and she’d be Dr. Sarah E. Ackerman.

“I can’t stay. I have to be back in the office tomorrow, and Sparky, and who knows what state Jim left the house in.”

“I know, I know. I just—“ she kicks her feet, averting her gaze, “I just thought maybe you’d like some company back in the city.”

“Oh my, yes. Yes. Yes. Yes,” I kiss her again, happy beyond belief.

“Oh good, I was scared that the reason you hadn’t asked is cause you didn’t want me to come,” she released her hold on me, and opened the coat closet next to us. She pulled out an overstuffed duffel bag. She’d already packed just in case, or perhaps in hope.

“Of course I want you with me, I just, I guess I wasn’t even thinking. All my thoughts were about staying, I didn’t even consider, gods yes, come with me.” And so she did.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)