More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LadyLexxx LadyLexxx

Who are you?

The Virgin: Rochelle Young, a 26-year-old nanny

Rochelle Young, a 26-year-old nanny. Rochelle grew up in a strict religious home. Her father was a pastor for their local church, while her mother was a Sunday school teacher and youth adviser. She was raised on the Bible and all the teachings of God, yet, as much as she thought that she loved the Lord, she always felt that something in her life was missing. She was raised to be demure, ashamed of her body and to refuse the advances of the wicked men around her. Because of this, she had never dated, never had a boyfriend, never been kissed, and Rochelle longed for all of that. She felt she had missed out on all the coming-of-age things that girls experienced in middle school and high school. Having went to an all-girls Christian school, Rochelle knew nothing of men or the world, beyond the Bible and what her family taught her. Last year she had finally moved out of the family home, gotten herself an apartment and was looking to learn the ways of men, but she was shy and scared, and her mind and imagination had been filled with horror stories. All men want is sex. All men want is to use you. Talking to men will get you . Drinking leads to pregnancy. Rochelle was terrified and searching the internet only made that fear greater, but the internet had also helped her win a vacation. Tomorrow, Rochelle was boarding a plane for the first time in her life and she was finally going to learn some life lessons worth knowing.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)