More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lake_Nine Lake_Nine

Who did you choose?

The Trophy Wife

You blink and you are in a well lit and decorated bathroom looking at someone. As you move your hand you realize you are looking at yourself but your brain is still trying to catch up. The face looking back at you looks utterly brainless, long blonde hair, perfect makeup, and thick red lips the woman in the mirror is wearing a pink form-fitting dress with a very low neckline. Almost balloon sized tits strain at the fabric and an amble ass peeks out from behind. Your brain is getting fuzzy and you look down at your hand with which is holding some more lipstick. As you turn your hand you see a ring with a massive rock on it. It dawns on you that you must be some sort of trophy wife.

Feeling dizzy you grip the edge of the counter before putting the lipstick back in the small pink purse in front of you. As you do you see a phone inside, pulling it out your hand naturally unlocks it something you didn't used to know how to do. The background is set to a picture of a family, a man stands next to you with his arm tightly around your waist and a young man and woman stand just in front of you. Slowly you start walking out of the bathroom trying to not fall over in your heels. As you exit the bathroom you see the man from your phone looking impatient "There you are honey, took you long enough now lets get back to the hotel room".

He slides his arm around you all but pulling you with him into a waiting elevator. After the doors close he pulls you into him and it becomes apparent the massive size difference between you. He leans down kissing your neck as his hands start to explore your body greedily. You squirm as something starts to happen in your body and it begins to heat up.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)