More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tavish Tavish

What's next?

The Transformation (Futa)

As the moonlight flows over her body, her skin starts to tingle with goosebumps arising all over her. A warmth starts to build in her cunt, and build and build... spreading outwards to all her extremities.

She starts to moan, not with pain or discomfort but with growing pleasure. Her fingers rubbing at her pussy become slicker, her other hand squeezing at her breasts as the growing warmth spreads to the tip of her jutting out nipples. As she gropes and squeezes at them they start to expand growing larger.

Her respectable length trimmed fingernails grow and dig into her expanding flesh whilst she gropes herself, their clear varnish turns a vibrant hot pink. Candace can't help but start running her hands all over herself as soon as her breasts stop expanding, the lil sag completely gone and now jutting out 32DDs.

Her soft whimpers and moans start to become sultry groans of pleasure, her limps plumping into a set of pink pillows. Her eyelashes also growing longer and curling themselves.

As she runs her hands over her stomach and down her mons, the pregnancy haunch flattens out into a tight toned stomach and her trimmed v of pubic hair vanishes completely. Her skin starts to fluctuate changing from her fair complexion to a golden bronze all over tan, her stretch marks and little scars smoothing out.

The pleasure and warmth in her cunt continues to build to it's crescendo.

A hand runs up and into her hair, raking her fingers through it as it lengthens and straightens whilst turning darker becoming raven black.

Her other hand once again finds itself rubbing her glistening slick cunt, her fingers circling round her clit as the warmth builds inside it.

Her clit slowly starts to grow. Becoming longer, becoming wider... til she is no longer rubbing but stroking it. Her hand gliding up and down the shaft now in her hand. Rubbing her thumb over the swollen head that starts immediately leaking precum.

The warmth inside her body almost scorching hot as cunt is replaced by cock growing to about 7 inches in length, a decent girth and a pair of tight completely hairless balls.

A hand a blur of motion as it rapidly works her hard shaft with her hand squeezing it firmly, her other hand coming down to tease her balls and her arsehole briefly before returning to pinch, roll and tug on her diamond hard peaks.

She screams out loud to her empty room, her balls clench and shaft pulses as her cum spurts upwards up into the air in thick hot ropes landing back down all over herself. She keeps stroking milking every last drop from her new appendage, then starts to feed herself all of her own cum that had flowed down over hand and landed all over herself, loving the taste of herself.

Her hands then roaming all over herself, her body a glow with pleasure. This new woman may of just cum but is hungry for more. Hungry for cum. Hungry for sex.

Kandi wants to play.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)