More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gscmar64 gscmar64

What One Do I Chose

The Trail Of Brian Dermott

I'm escorted by a guard to Warden Thompson's office. We wait outside as his grey haired secretary picks up the inter office phone and tells the warden that we're here. "Yes sir he's here!" Placing the phone back down "The warden will see you now!"

Inside i go "No Jefferies I don't think I'll be needing your services!" Making the guard stay out in the outer office. So i been told you are a story teller

Oh god it's one thing to tell a fellow inmate my tales, but the warden?

"Oh relax, what I heard your a natural and the annual story contest is up next week, and for once I like a decent chance to win!

"Okay what do you want to hear?"

"Whatever you up for telling me!"


“The jury of five women and seven men have been sworn in and both lawyers have done their opening statements so the trial is expected to begin in earnest tomorrow. Reporting from the Brampton Courthouse, I’m Andrea Classton CTVnews.” I turn my head away from the small television screen smirking at the so-called latest update on the news.

My lawyer says that it’s an open and closed case and I should be out give or take four weeks times.I’m going to bed with a wide smile on my face. The morning can’t come fast enough to suit me. Before I know it seven a.m. arrives and I’m up and dressed ready for my first real day in court.

The police van picks me and the other defendants exactly at eight transferring us from Toronto South Detention Center to the Brampton Courthouse. Offloading us at eight forty- five, I’m met inside the holding cell by my lawyer Jason Dewer.

“Now Brian remember whatever happens today don’t lose your cool in the court!” he straightening my tie while talking to me. “The first witness is the responding officer, Constable Mike Williams, I have no plans to cross examine him, then it’s the forensic expert Dr. Bob Grayson again I’m not worried about him.”

“Look man I not even interested in either of them!, when do the bitch and her little sluts take the stand, that’s all I want to know?”

“How many times do I have to warn you about what you’re saying about the crown’s key witnesses!” Shaking his head towards me, while adjusting his black robe. “Now if I got the timing right Miss Crompton should take the stand after the lunch recess.” From outside the cell comes “Time up!” The guard comes inside to shackle my hands to lead me to the court and the prisoner box.

Leading me out I whistle a happy tune mostly to myself. Inside the courtroom it’s packed with media and a few spectators. The media has taken this case as the perfect fodder to lead the nightly news with. The son of a well-to-do doctor vs the heartbroken single mother and her two daughters. Or as I call then the whorebag and the cockstoppers.

Looking around as I’m lead into the prisoner's box I see the queen’s council the right honorable David Hewlitt and his assistant Lloyd Mackenzie. All we’re missing is the right honorable Judge Thomas J. Dillion. He’s finally announced as he comes in and everyone is told to stand while the anthem is played then Dillion sits down and bangs his gavel

“Quiet this court is now in sessions the right honorable Judge Thomas Dillion presiding,all with business before the court may be seated!” the bailiff announces and with that we’re officially underway!

First Testimony

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)