More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Beobscene4life Beobscene4life

What does she do?

The Top Comes Off!

Luckily her friend Kevin found some old racing clothes and a helmet in the car that might just be her size. Maggie takes them and plans on changing inside of the Bug but the door clothes before she can get in. Maggie bangs on the roof, "This stupid car!"

"Whoa! Maggie, wait!" Kevin tries to warn her but it's too late, she backs away from the vehicle...RRRRIIIIIIIPPPPPP

"AHH!!" The bottom of her shirt got caught in the door and ripped right off of her body!

Everyone close by sees her in a light blue bra, her enormous pale breasts are pushed up and jiggle enough to make people crowd around to get some pics and video for their phones. Kevin wanted to tell her she'd be internet famous now but decided maybe it was too early for that kind of joke. Maggie groans and decides to just put on the racing clothes right there but the Volkswagen ha da bit more oil to dump.

"Are you kidding me?!" Maggie kicks the driver's door, Kevin grabs her and holds her back, everyone was already paying her enough attention today.

"It's just a car!"

"It's a pervert!"

Maggie stopped and laughed when she heard the horn kind of whine, "What did I hurt your feelings?" She turned her back on the sad old Bug and gave it a donkey kick, she didn't pay any attention to the driver's window going up, it managed to snag her bra.

"Whoa, careful!" Kevin warned again.

Maggie pulled and pulled, "No this car is not getting away with this!"

The car started up on its own and sped up, dragging Maggie with it, Kevin was in hot pursuit but it didn't last long, the magical car slammed the brakes and sent Maggie into the air. The bra was kept as a keepsake, the car turned its attention to the busty redhead flying comically into the air with her large breasts defying gravity for just a short time.

Where does she land?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)