More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

What Happens Next?

The Test

Mark Payne had a magic ring. Any woman who wore it had to obey him until they fucked, then the ring would disappear off of her finger and reappear in an ornate ebony wood jewelry box in his wall safe. The ring was solid gold with a ruby, and was very expensive, or it would be if he ever decided to sell. It also fit perfectly on the finger of any woman who tried it on.

He had a test; he would drop the ring near a beautiful woman then pick it up and ask if she had dropped it. If she said 'no,' he'd move on, if she lied, he'd fuck with her then fuck her any way he wanted.

Mark was a good-looking man in his late 20s. He was wealthy because he had a few lying rich women give him cars, money, and clothes.

Mark dressed in jeans, an expensive button-down shirt, and blazer, a $600 pair of shoes, and headed for a upscale bar. He spotted his first test: a beautiful blonde sitting by herself.

He inconspicuously dropped the ring on the floor behind her. "Excuse me," he said, "is this yours?"

The woman turned around to see Mark pick up the ring.

"Wow, fancy," he said. "Is this yours?"

The woman took the ring and examined it. "Why yes, it is mine." She slipped it on. "See, fits perfectly."

Mark smiled.

what happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)