More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Orlog4 Orlog4

Who to follow fist

The Tank

Anyone who thinks that only men with superpowers walk around like walking battleships has obviously never met Kara. Kara, "The Tank," towered over most men by more than a head at 2.27 meters in size. Her muscle mountains were feared in battle arenas and military bases around the world. But what set her apart from other mercenaries wasn't her height or that her upper arms were as big as a football. It was her skin. Nobody knew exactly, but it was almost impossible to hurt Kara. Her skin easily withstood rifles and grenades. And her unnatural strength allowed her to crush any opponent not armed with a futuristic lights saber. However, she still felt pain and vas to gas or poisons.

The Tank began her career at the age of 16 in a special superhuman unit of the united nations. But she deserted after only two years when she realized that while it was fun to storm the fortresses of warlords, the UN held her back on many missions and slowed her down with ridiculously strict rules. In addition, as a woman with typical male superpowers, she was constantly viewed critically and treated as unnatural. She decided to become a mercenary and took on all sorts of jobs from corrupt military leaders, black market moguls and international criminal gangs. She stole heavily guarded shipments, guarded some herself. dethroned some wannabe dictators for other wannabe dictators and when she felt like it she freed some slaves in illegal mines. Her fortune wasn't bad, but it was never about money. It was all about the adrenaline rush.

Sadly, the superheros didn't liked the idea of a woman like her commiting all sorts of crimes around the world and making crisis regions even more unstable. They sent one of their men after her to bring to to justice. And the Tank greatly overestimated herself. It was a hell of a fight that destroyed several buildings in a town, as well as the palast and weapon arsenal of some oil sheik. She woreked for the asshole at the moment but the fucker permanently stared at her ass. When the tank woke up afer a serious beating she found herself in a a specially made prison cell made of multiply reinforced steel.

At the moment, Kara is 24. She spent the last two years in her cell. It's not the highest securtiy level, but still the guards made sure she can't flee. At least the fact that training and sometimes reading books was evereything she could do in her cell kept her fit, so she is still a smoking hot, huge female atlas. A hot ass and perfectly big but firm tits made her the wet dream of many male guards. Kara the Tank was in her cell boxing against the wall when suddenly the walls shook and the alarm started howling. After a moment the movement of the ground broke the locks of her cell. A forceful kick against the loose door ended her imprisonment. much to the joy of the other inmates in the floor who cheered or begged her for help.

Unlike her cell door, the other cells were not so stable, because the girls inside had other kinds of super powers. It didn't took long until a A squad of guards entered the cell corridor. Five men, one woman. Each armed with an rifle and body armor. No real challenge for the Tank. The guards were still securing everything at the moment and hadn't dispatched any special forces yet.

"What the ..." the leader of the squad gasps when seeing the Tank out of her cell, "alright, giant, back in your cell! Be a good girl and we'll tell the director about your cooperation. Otherwise we'll shoot!"

"People who talk all the time either are cowards or have small dicks," Kara replies and cracks her knuckles, "I don't like either of them."

"Open fire!" the guard leader screams, "kill her if necessary!"

How will the tank react?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)