More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr Nice Guy Mr Nice Guy

What happens when you meet Jones?

The Takes Affect

"Mr. Doe, I suppose I should welcome you to our school."

You look up at Miss. Jones from your seat on the wooden chair before her desk. Stifling yet another yawn, you nod to the tall brunette. Far too attractive for what you imagine a Headmistress should look like, you peg the woman at not more than thirty-five.

"Although I would have wished that you had joined us under better circumstances," she continued, flipping open a manila coloured folder on her desk, "So young, so misguided. I would hope that a young man of eighteen would have learned his lesson, stopped with his misguided attempts at trouble-making, and focused on his future." She closed the folder and looked up at you, locking her green eyes on yours. "But it's nothing we haven't seen before at Saint Agatha's Reform School. I'm sure we'll have you whipped into shape in no time flat."

"Um, I think there's been a mistake," you cut in, again attempting to stifle a yawn, "Isn't this a girl's school?"

"We have made exceptions before," Miss Jones said with a warm smile, "and you'll find that our methods are very effective. In fact, by the time you complete your year with us, you won't even recognize yourself."

"Listen, I understand that I screwed up," you say, leaning back to rest your weary body against the back of the chair. For some reason you are feeling more and more exhausted as time goes on, "but I just want to get this over with. If I have to do one more year of school, so be it. I promise I'll do my best and not cause any trouble."

"Oh, I know you won't cause any trouble," the Headmistress said as your eyes drooped closed and your mind began to swim into a deep and dreamless sleep, "we specialize in making boys something much, much better than they were when they arrived."

Miss Jones stared at the snoring young man slumped back in the wooden chair and pressed a button on her intercom.

"Sally," she said quietly, "the 's taken affect. Come get Mr. Doe and prep him."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)