More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by joshman110 joshman110

Where to?

The Sun Never Sets On The Lupine Kingdom. [Steampunk Furry Thread.]

Now, you've come across a fair amount of "furry worlds" in your travels. It's a surprisingly common thread in a lot of realities. And in a fair number of those realities, history and events played out a bit differently that normal.

This one is a bit weird. It's a universe that was created for you as a birthday present by one of your fellow gods. She has a passion and a talent for this kind of thing. She describes it as "a throwback to the Victorian era with a internet age twist." Well, it's a nice gift regardless. You've loved watching this world grow and progress into what it is today.

As said before, this is a furry world. A world populated not by humans but by anthropomorphic animals. Here, society is ruled by the Lupine Kingdom. Their great cities cover the landmass that mortals may know as England. They have created great technology, arts and sciences. Their Queen, Allissa Cress, is a kind and gentle ruler. She is responsible for the golden age that the kingdom sees today.

Things aren't all golden however. Naval expeditions have uncovered a New World that some is say is a savage one. The Feline and Canine barbarians of The New World are a backwards people, some say. You love them just the same though.

Now. Let's cut the lecture and have some fun.

Who do you want to be?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)