More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FoxxyWriter FoxxyWriter

Which Path Do you Take?

The Story.

The sweet song of birds is what woke me up, the high and low notes of the birds mixed with the bright, early morning sun light that cascaded it's way onto my face through the window. This was an average Fall morning, the sky was already grey and overcast, the trees had shed their leaves after weeks of showing their displays of bright reds, vibrant oranges, and vivid yellow's. I liked fall, the bite of the crisp air was cut away by the heating system in our house, and All Howling Eve was just around the corner. This year my wife and I would actually get to pass out candy to all the costumed children and cubs of the suburban neighborhood we had moved into about three months prior. I loved this new setting and the house was fantastic, Sarah and I had spent years together in a small apartment until my promotion to a lead designer at Lynk industries.

Lynk Inc is a tech company that has been building communication and entertainment technology for the past twenty or so years. It had all started with the phone that grew to birth the computer, the web and the internet. Smartphones years ago had been the combination of all of it, the Lynk's Band was the mastering of all the technology in one. I had earned a job there right out of college and for a long time it felt like it would never pay off, I ended up spending way too much time at the office than at home. Sarah understood of course, and was highly supportive but I felt like she was getting treated badly because I worked so much. At least now it had some physical payoff in this new house, it was two stories tall, with three bedrooms, two bath, a large kitchen and living room and the workout room. This did not even touch on the the two car garage or the giant fenced in backyard that had a large in ground pool.

As great as the house was it had nothing on the neighbors, first off was a young married couple who were the actual best. There was the wife, A young female lioness, with light tan fur, she was almost always in some sort of dress or skirt with short sleeved shirts. Her name is Lilly, she has bright green eyes, is almost always smiling, then of course there was her husband Greg. He is a german shepard, tall with shimmering multicolored fur, he always seemed to be in shorts and a jacket over a shirt. Greg and Lily where the first to greet Sarah and I, the even held a BBQ for us a week after moving in and that is how we met our other neighbor Jessup. He had been frightening at first being an eight foot tall stallion of pure muscle, a shiny black coat of fur, deep green eyes and his mane braided into a ponytail. He was large for a stallion, but once we talked to him we learned that he was actually very polite and soft spoken. There was a stigma with the equines being nothing but a sexual desire aspect due to their size, and lots of equine and non-equine partners were looked down on, thus Jessup had been raised to be overly polite in an attempt to prevent him from taking that path. By getting to know him we learned that he was actually a fitness trainer and once we became friends he offered free workout lessons with him at our house. Sadly due to my work schedule I had to decline but Sarah had been training with him for the past few months and the effects were great!

My wife had always been sexy, soft skin, bright blue eyes, auburn hair she usually kept in a pony tail. She had always had a thick grab able ass and perky tits with small pink nipples, but after working out she had grown even more sexier as her body changed to be tighter and more defined. I had know Sarah from elementary school, we were friends for the longest time and started dating in high school, we had been close for years. She was playful and sweet with a bit of a wild side to her, our first date at the movies we snuck out of the theater to go watch a R rated movie. I loved this side of her, always willing to go out and have fun it made my life exciting and I looked forward to everyday that I spent with her. If she wasn't working out with Jessup, while I was at work she would go shopping with Lilly or working around the house, honestly I felt bad that after I was promoted we hardly went out anymore, and if we did it was usually a double date with Lilly and Greg. Our dates usually consisted of us going over to their house to watch movies together and eat snacks, sometimes Lilly and Greg got a little to rowdy with each other but it was always fun to go over there.

I smiled as I lied in bed bathing in the morning sun, Sarah was still fast asleep next me so I just looked at her while thinking how lucky I am to have such a great wife and neighbors. There was always that nagging feeling in the back of my head that I wasn't doing enough for Sarah, sure I worked hard everyday to pay for everything but that did not replace spending time with her. Sarah slowly stirred awake, rolled over and looked at me with a smile, "good more honey I see your awake early" she said as she leaned in and kissed me gently. "Did you sleep well baby" I asked, "of course" she replied while slowly rubbing my lower chest, before her hand slowly slid into the band of my pants. I let out a small breath as she gripped and slowly jerked my quickly hardening cock, "I see you're waking up down here too" she said with an evil grin". I groaned because I knew I had to stop this, "sorry baby you know I got to be at work in forty minuets, here smile faded as she withdrew her hand, "I know it's just been a while". I felt my heart a drop a little, "don't worry baby in three days I will be off and we can have fun then, she picked up her smile again and reached in for one more kiss. "I am going to get breakfast ready honey, go get ready ok" she asked as she stood up and headed down stairs while I stood up and headed for our bathroom.

I undressed and climbed into the shower, washing my body off in the hot water while using soap to lather up, thinking deeply about how to make everything up to Sarah. We had the last BBQ with Greg and Lilly coming up soon before it go to cold to be outside, not to mention on my day off we were going to have a double date at their place. I sighed as I got out and started to dry off, I didn't like my new job that much not only because of the long hours but the responsibility that was on me. We needed to make a new model of lynked in that was ready to be shipped out by Winter Solstice as a gift everyone would buy. It had been going well so far but I knew the work load was going to increase as the holiday drew closer and that would mean even less time to spend with Sarah. Once I was fully dressed I headed down to find Sarah had made a wonderful breakfast of an Omelette and Oatmeal with mixed berries, we sat and chatted about the upcoming BBQ and double date. Sarah also mentioned that once Jessup left from the workout today she was going to go out with Lilly shopping for a few things for the BBQ. Once my meal was finished I thanked my beautiful wife, kissed her goodbye and started my way toward work.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I watched as Adam left for work, I really missed the days before he had to work so much, I mean I liked the money, the new house and our new neighbors, but I miss our time together. A light blush crossed over my face as I thought of all the fun sexual things we used to do and now it had been a week since our last time being intimate. I shrugged it off as best as I could while I cleaned up the dishes from breakfast before Jessup showed up, I got into my gym clothes after and only ten minuets later Jessup showed up. "Morning Sarah" he greeted me politely as he entered, "morning Jessup, having a good day so far" I asked him. "It's only started but so good so far, how about you" he asked me in return, "Good enough, got Adam off to work and I am ready to work out". He chuckled, "I am glad you are starting to enjoy it, soon you will be stronger than I" he joked as I rolled my eye. "I will never be as strong as you" I said while shamelessly looking over his thick bulging muscles and soft black fur as another blush crept over my face. I pulled my mind out of that train of thought, and headed toward the workout room, "come on big guy lets get to work". He nodded and followed me down the hall to the room with the few workout machines we had, it was a small room but nice none the less.

I had taken up Jessup's offer for workouts mainly to get to know him better, but I started to enjoy the routine as we went. Now however things had changed, with less time spent with Adam I had started to enjoy the workouts for different reasons. I had started to shamelessly watch Jessup when he wouldn't notice, watch his muscles bulge and flex as he lifted, his chest heave and shrink with each deep breath, and as the workout continued the smell of him. It was a weird thing to think about but as he sweated and worked his scent would fill the small workout room and drive my senses wild. After an hour and half of this my mind was weak and my body aching both from the exercise and from the thrumming sense of lust building up withing me, luckily that's when we ended and headed for our separate bathrooms to shower off. However as I was headed up the stairs I heard Jessup call out from the lower bathroom, "HEY SARAH I LEFT MY TOWEL IN MY BAG CAN YOU BRING IT AND LEAVE IT OUTSIDE THE DOOR", "YEAH" I yelled back. As I walked down back toward the workout room, I heard a loud "THANK YOU" inside the workout room I was once again assailed by Jessup's dominant smell, breathing heavily with my heart beating wildly I grabbed his towel and left the room. I walked toward the bathroom he was in, I could hear the water running, and as I went to set the towel down I noticed a flash of color. I looked up and now realized the door had not been fully closed, my heart beat faster as butterfly's built up in my stomach. Almost only panting I realized I could peek in on Jessup, I had heard the rumors of equines but never seen one, I wanted to look but I knew it was wrong".

Does She Look?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)