More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by FoxxyWriter FoxxyWriter

Does She Look?

Yes

With my heart pounding with great strength and the evidence of my arousal running down my thigh I knew that the only option was for me to look in on my neighbor. I grabbed the doorknob, held my breathe and with my heart feeling like it was going to give out, slowly pulled the door open. More and more the image of inside the room became clearer, but at slow and methodical pace as I did not want to alert Jessup to the fact that I was starring in on him as he was naked, showering. As more of the door open and the vision widened I got first glimpse of him, it was his rugged, strong back with water from the shower pouring down over him, soaking and adding a nice sheen to his black fur. More pulled open and I caught my glimpse of his long mane, soaked and flowing in the water as well his upper muscular arms moving as he washed himself, I swallowed hard and fought the urge to pull the door all the way open. My chest was heaving with each breath as my skin reddened above my breast and around my cheeks as the pent up lust inside of started to take over, I knew I couldn't stay much longer. The longer I did stay the higher the chance of him seeing me, or of me giving into my lust, but I couldn't leave not until I had seen it.

With great hesitation and a very slow pace I inched the door open some more and my heart skipped a beat as my face and chest flushed ever redder. The door was now open enough that I could see all of the nude form of Jessup in the shower, his black fur shining even greater while drenched, the tone of his muscles showing up even better. Most of all though my eyes was locked onto what was hanging between his legs, his large equine member hung mostly limp easily close to a foot long. It was black like the rest of him and flopped about as he washed himself off, below it hung his two large balls that swayed pleasantly and full. My mind instantly conjured up images of me on my knees before him weighing his large sack in my hands and lapping as his member, the scene transitioning to me with a mouth full of his cock, cheeks bulging with more to still in. The scene in my mind changed again to me on all fours lining up his massive member with my sopping wet entrance, teasing my lips before...I shook my head and slowly pulled the door back to almost closed. My heart was racing at a dangerously high speed, all of my pale flesh had burned red with desire and a constant trickle could be felt running down my leg. I quickly made my way upstairs to our bathroom where I tried t get a cold shower set up to hop in and calm myself down in, but my body refused to have any of that. My pussy burned and ached with a deep need from the weeks without sex, my hand found its way into my panties and rubbing my clit roughly as I tried to prepare my shower. I gasped and did my best to fight off the feelings burning deep within, all to no success as I hungrily dug my fingers deep into my dripping wet snatch and let out a low moan.

I leaned against the wall as the cold water of the shower started spraying out unfortunately I was to busy feeding two of my fingers to my greedy cunt to hop in and maybe clear my mind. I moaned and huffed loudly as my fingers curled and uncurled within me as I tried my best to soothe the fire that was ragging inside of me, mostly too no avail. There was a wet sloshing sound mixed into the sound of the water in the shower as my juices flowed freely down my leg, and I muttered out a soft "fuck". It had been far to long since Adam and I had time to fuck each other and it was really starting to wear me down, because here I was masturbating harder than I had in years to the idea of my neighbors cock. That thought made this all so much more taboo and sexy as I worked my finger even harder as my mind raced with imaginations of me riding Jessup. I nearly growled as I bit down on my lip as I knew what I had to do and with all the will I could muster I hopped into the torrent of cold water in the shower. The cold water almost made me scream with how uncomfortable it was, my nipples hardened with goosebumps covered my skin and I started to shiver, however it did what it was meant to as all sexual thoughts fled my mind and body. I panted as I was shaking, this was a dangerous road to fantasize about, I moved the water over to warm as I started to lather up and wash off.

It took all my will to not let my hands lathering up my naked body not lead me to fingering my pussy again but I managed to pull through and wash off. I climbed out and dried off with my towel before getting dressed in jeans and a long sleeve shirt, I also took the time to dry and get my hair perfect before walking back down. Jessup was fully dressed in a tight shirt and jeans, my eyes of their own will glanced over the resting, constant bulge in his pants from his massive member. I swallowed hard but the oncoming train of thought of my head, "thank you as always Jessup for the work out" I told him. He gave me a genuine smile "always Sarah, it's nice to do it with a friend when it's not my job" he replied kindly to me. I nodded and we talked for a bit, mostly about him coming to the BBQ before it was time for him to go and for me to get ready to leave with Lilly to go shopping. Once he was gone I was relieved but at the same tie slightly sad, Jessup and other equines had always been seen as a sex object and I did not want to start thinking of him that way and lose his as a friend. I headed back upstairs one last and started applying makeup, perfume, getting my jewelry on and everything else I needed to go out. Thirty or so minuets later there was a knock at the door, I went to it and opened it to find Lilly, today she was wearing a Black hat, a white jacket with a black tank top on underneath it, and white pants. Her eyes lit up and smiled as she walked forward and we gave a light hug to one another, "morning Sarah you ready to go" she asked me, I grabbed my purse "of course" I replied.

We went out and got into her car as Adam had taken mine, she started up and went down the road as we struck up some casual conversation along the way. "Still working out with Jessup" she asked me as we took a turn, "Yeah trying to stay fit, plus Jessup is really nice" I said back to her. A mischievous grin overtook her face, "yeah he's nice but I bet whats in his pants even better" she joked making me slightly uncomfortable, "but as big as I bet it is I still prefer the feeling of that knot swelling up and tying me to him" she continued. A slight shiver rolled down my body as I tried to prevent to image of another animal kin cock taking over my mind, but I couldn't help but breathe a little heavier remembering I didn't finish before my shower. I swallowed hard as she spoke more, "So ya know just asking but what do you think Sarah, do you think Jesup cock would be large or everything we heard growing up is just a stereotype" she asked as I was doing my best to calm down. I tried to think of what I should choose to do, right now my chest was heaving slightly and my skin had started reddening, part of me wanted to stay quiet and end this conversation. Then there was also another part of me, the part made up my burning lust, and unfulfilled desire that wanted to mention how I had seen his large cock free and hanging earlier, I just did not know which part was going to win.

Which part wins?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)