More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Serca45 Serca45

What's next?

The Spa Hidden In The Leaves

I awake to the sun shining in my eyes, I blink confused at first. Oh man I'm late already! Damn! I rush to the sink and splash my face with water. Jeez Ino is gonna kill me!

I stare at myself in the mirror and grimace, I've gained even more weight recently. I'm about 5'9, 240 pounds... It's a real burden in a village full of striking beautiful ninjas. My teammate Serca is always commenting on how I will be a virgin forever... But she is so very wrong.

Me and the girls just graduated the chunin exams, it was painstaking work but we all did it. Ino has already awarded us the chunin jacket at a special ceremony and everything. Now we're going to a special hidden spa to take a much needed vacation, getting a room is almost impossible no matter how rich you are, lucky for me I have an in.

I hear a banging at the door "Metsu open the hell up!"

Oh jeez that's Miss Ino... I slowly approach the door naked and look through the peep hole...

*Bam!*

The door explodes off the hinges sending me flying back. I hit the ground and lay dazed for a moment. As I look up I see Ino looking down at me, her eyes scan all the way down my chest, then lower... As her eyes drink in my 10 inch long half hard cock I see blush develop on her cheeks, after a moment she looks away dramatically.

"Damnit Metsu! Why are you naked!?! I'm your teacher cover up you pervert!"

I chuckle as I stand up, Ino is 6'1 so I have to get on my tippy toes to whisper in her ear "Don't lie Ino this is exactly what you wanted to see, all you had to do was ask though... I'll teach you everything and anything you wish..."

I can hear her breathing get heavier, her eyes look angry as could be. I thoroughly enjoy her scent before she pushes me away in disgust.

"Stop it right now young man!... Just... Just... Get dressed were already late!" And with that she stomps her thick sexy ass into the hallway.

I smile as she leaves, I can't wait for this trip to start. I've jerked off to Ino for years, it's finally time to make my fantasies a reality. I've studied everything about her, what she loves, what she hates, everything. Years of work have been put into this and mark my words she will be mine!

I quickly get dressed and pack my massive backpack with everything I will need for the week. I have so many plans, so many experiments. I quickly come out to the hall and see Ino looking off into the distance contemplating something, if I had to guess she is missing her husband Sai, he's on a long term scouting mission.

"After you miss Ino!" I say in a chipper voice, she just scoffs and walks ahead.

I stare at her beautiful ass as we walk through the village, her wide hips sway in the most exquisite way. She really is the most beautiful woman in the country, there is nothing more that I want than her.

As we arrive at the carriage I see both of my teammates are already there. They are the legendary twin daughters of Sakura Haruno... Serca and Inori Haruno. They look very much like Sakura but with more petite figures. They are both around 5'1, but don't let the size or innocent faces fool you, they are some of the most powerful ninja who have ever lived.

Serca looks the most like her mother, which definitely isn't a bad thing. She wears her hair the same and has the same diamond chakra point on her forehead. Her temper and scowling face also match her mom's. Like most days she is dressed modestly, so many damn layers with a grey traveling cloak covering her whole beautiful body.

Inori on the other hand wears her long bright pink hair to one side with the other side shaved. She has large gauges in here ears and has tattoos of cherry blossom trees up her arms. They are infused with chakra and seem to glow depending on her mood. Her outfit is a full fishnet mesh suit with a black and pink jacket covering her modest A cup breasts.

The second she see's us Serca begins yelling "About time fatso! We've been here for almost an hour!"

Oh Serca... always such a hot head. She swings for me but I know to dodge by now, I smirk in her face as I step back, Inori jumps between us like always.

"Oh be nice Serca! He was probably just having sweet SWEET dreams about us and didn't want to wake up... You better just keep them dreams though Metsu, I only date older ninja" she smiles in a devilish way.

Inori has always been a little nicer to me than most and I appreciate that. I need to think of a way to thank her on this trip. I have an idea but I'm not sure if it's possible yet. I take a deep breath before begining my retort.

"Actually if you must know Serca I'm late because our beloved sensei was peeping on me (I shake my head in disapproval) she needed a stern talking too about privacy!"

All of girls hit me on the head in unison, it hurts, but it was worth it to see Ino blush, she is so damn cute. After everything settles down I hop on the wagon and clutch my bag tightly, I have alot of interesting things I want to test on these girls... This trip will be the culmination of all my secret research.

My dick is hard just thinking about it...

As the cart rumbles and creaks I can't help but think of everything that has brought me here. The tragedy of my childhood, the kindness of the leaf village, the stern hand of Sakura, the beauty of Miss Ino... So many things weigh on me, both good and bad.

Out of the corner of my eye I can see Serca staring at me, she has been particularly brutal to me recently. I think she can sense that I'm planning something, though she could never image the depths of the lewd plots in my mind. I look and smile at her beautiful face, she scoffs and looks away angry... Typical.

I clutch my bag tighter, all of the sleepless nights will soon be worth it. I've decoded the artifact from Orochimaru's lab, I've completed the copy serum, I've constructed countless toys, and to top it off I'm pretty sure my forbidden healing jutsu is complete. I have a few other projects but they are in the beta stages so they will have to wait.

My work as a ninja, my work as a doctor, my work as a man. They have all finally come together and will be used during this vacation! Ino will know levels of pleasure few could imagine, hopefully so will I...

*Thunk*

The cart hits a rock, I can't help but leer at Ino's massive tits as they bounce. Of course Serca has to notice...

"Hey fatso quite ogling Miss Ino! Don't you have a single shred of self respect hidden in those fat folds!?!"

I grin "Oh Serca, I'd watch your tits bounce but unfortunately that would be a very short show... Maybe when you grow a little I'll consider it..."

Her eyes contain a rage seldom seen by the eyes if man. It brings me a joy that I seldom see myself...

Ino speaks up "Stop you two!... Metsu stoping being a perv... Serca stop yelling at him for it... You guys are chunin now start acting like it."

We both scoff in unison, probably the only thing we are capable of doing as a team.

Inori shakes her head "Yea guys this is our vacation, let's enjoy it!"

We both roll our eyes, Inori always backs up everything Ino says. The cart is silent after that, my mind turns again to my plans, I'm really gonna do it... I'll finally have Ino...

After an hour or two we finally arrive, I look out and see the spa that will be our home for the next two weeks. It sits precariously on the edge of the forest, the sun filtering through the trees makes it look like paradise.

Finally...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)