More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Serca45 Serca45

What's next?

Arrival

We arrive around noon and the sun is blazing hot. I wipe the sweat from my brow, I can't wait to get inside. I squint my eyes and see the main building of the spa, it is a grand looking structure with inlayed carvings climbing up it's pillars. The roof is all green and brown thatch tiles, vines grow up the sides making it seem to be a part of the forest.

We all get off the wagon and do our best to shake off the road. We take the few bags we each have and the carriage is off. As we walk up the stone steps to the entry way a kind looking older gentleman approaches. He is short, fat, bald, and wearing white robes. It makes me feel a little better seeing someone bigger than me for once.

"Welcome honored shinobi of the hidden leaf to my humble spa" he bows low touching the ground with his head. We all half bow, Ino speaks for us.

"it looks beautiful I'm honored to get an invitation"

The man bows again "of course ma'am my name is Ko and my spa is yours for as long as you wish to stay"

Inori speaks up this time "bleh I don't want to stay for more than a few days, this place looks so boring girls" she scoffs as her tattoos flare.

Serca nods "looks like a dump to me."

Ino looks mortified "Serca hush! show respect to this man! I'm sorry about her sir she is just tired from her exams and the long trip" she laughs a little as the man slowly rises from his bow.

"Of course ma'am passing the chunin exams is a legendary accomplishment I have the utmost respect and understanding."

Ino gives another uncomfortable laugh "Oh yes it's quite the achievement... Um so could we see where we be staying now? I'm desperately in need of a shower."

The man gives another bow "Yes at once!"

He leads us down a stone path to the right of the main building, the forest looks absolutely stunning in this area, the walk is extremely pleasant.

As we walk I lean over to Serca "Hmmm it seems were all staying in the same bungalow... I can't wait to see what you wear to bed my beautiful little flower..." I snicker as a right hook nearly misses my head.

"You'll be sleeping in a coma if you look me or my sister's way!"

She is always the meanest to me because she knows I'm not kidding when I play the unaware pervert. As angry as she seems I feel like a part of her likes arguing with me.

"Calm down I was only joking, were on vacation, let's make a truce ok?

Her face scrunches up "Fine!.... But you only get one warning got it?" She squints her eyes intensely.

"Yes ma'am I'll be good" I lie with a half smile.

We arrive at a large bungalow. It's raised off the ground and looks very fancy. We all take our shoes off and enter a beautiful living room with all hardwood floors and wood furniture. There is a few couches around a table in the middle. A small kitchen and bar with some stools. At the back of the room is a large door leading to the only bedroom.

"Aww Miss Ino can we stay with you in your bed!" The girls say in unison

"No girls the room is mine but these two couches fold into beds, Metsu you can sleep on the floor honey" I roll my eyes already knowing I would get screwed.

The old man addresses Ino "Now if you would come with me Lady Yamanaka I can show you to the massage sector, you already have a 2 hour chakra point full body massage scheduled for your arrival"

"I do?!?" She squeaks.

I pipe up "yeah I felt bad about this morning so I sent a message ahead of us to set it up."

She looks at me in disbelief "well... Thank you metsu! I didn't expect that, I suppose I could use one after that bumpy cart ride."

"This way lady Yamanaka..." he gestures again.

She hesitates "Wait I should rinse off first I'm not... Fresh."

The man shakes his head "No need ma'am all things will be taken care of I assure you."

With that she is off, as the door closes I hear Inori first "you didn't think to get us one?"

Serca pipes up too "Ugh! You are such a suck up metsu!"

I just laugh "maybe when you girls are as pretty as Miss Ino I'll think of you more."

They both fake throwing up to mock me.

"Alright girls I'm taking the toilet for awhile and as you now it takes forever so don't bother me" and with that I slam the bathroom door and lock it. I check the time before opening the window "ah I need to run I can't be late.... I have a massage to give....."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)