More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GenericEditor168 GenericEditor168

Which tribe will we visit?

The Skysoarer tribes of the Worldspine Mountains

The Worldspine Mountains live up to their name. They're the largest mountain range in the known world, running the whole length of a continent, from the Sea of Dreams in the east to the Shardfall Cliffs in the west.

But length isn't the only thing about them, oh no. The Worldspine play host to eight of the ten tallest mountains in the known world, as well.

One might think that such an imposing mountain range would be desolate, but they'd be wrong. While nothing can survive for long on the icy peaks, the lower slopes are covered in trees, and hardier plants survive all the way up to the Zone.

And it's not merely flora that lives on the Worldspine. Fauna thrives there as well, from the small rodents that forage amongst the trees, up to the Skysoarer tribes.

Yes, the Worldspine Mountains play host to an anthro tribe, or rather to several, for the Skysoarers have little in common bar the most basic body types. The Wrenn, who flitter around the lower slopes' forests near the Sea of Dreams, have little in common with the Aravar, the hawk-folk who live so high up that it's possible for them to, with a good breeze behind them and no mid-air interruptions, glide from their homes down past the Shardfall Cliffs into the dark waters beyond.

So, with so many different cultures, we'll need to focus our attention a little more.

Which tribe, specifically, do we look at?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)