More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Deathcon Deathcon

Well... Do you?

The Sissies You

"Bro? Is that... you!?" I shouted the last word.

"Why yes bro. It is me. Your twin brother..." The sissy moaned. "I know I was born with the name Vincent, but I am Vinny now!" Vinny said with glee.

"And I am Holly." You heard a voice behind you. You turned to see the sissy who was fucking Vinny earlier. She is still naked so you got a good look at her figure, she was two inches shorter then you, her breasts seemed to be b cup, dirty blonde hair, and a well hung dixk great for sucking! Look it is even bigger then yours!

"Ah! What are these thoughts!? I am straight! I fuck girls ever month! You two must be doing something to me!" You shouted.

"Mmm... Maybe you just fucked all those girls because you couldn't find REAL pleasure. A sissy's loving..." Vinny now had her full body fully pressed onto you as she pulled down your pants. "touch!" She shouted the last word as Holly shoved her dick up your ass causing you to groan in pain.

"I know this may hurt brother. But, soon it will be the greastest feeling ever!" Vinny comforted you as she pulled off the rest of your clothes. "Now, Holly? Lets spitroast my dear brother."

You couldn't see Holly's face but she must have nodded or something as your pushed onto Vinny's bed. Once there Holly continued ralling you and Vinny pulled your face unto her dick.

"Yes! Bro, you suck good!" Vinny moaned as you are to suck her dick.

'If you gotta do it best do it the best you can' you rationalized.

It goes on like that for a minute, just the two sissies spitroasting you into sissydom. Until you heard Vinny scream, "Agh! So good... I'm about to cum! Enjoy it bro!" Vinny holds you down as you cum and not long after Holly moaned as she cummed in your ass as well.

The two sissies let you go. A naked man with sissy cum coming from his ass and currently shallowing his sister's cum. Slowly, your body turned.

Your already blonde hair grew to your midback. Your body shrinked and turned more womanly. Your dick only hardened and grew a couple inches actually. Your butt gained more weighty and all your hair neck down fell off. Then your breasts came in, they were massive, at least DD cups and muc larger then both Vinny and Holly. Finally, your face also turned more womanly and even gave you big lips to suck both sissy and stud's cocks.

"Mmm... Cocks...." You moaned as you sucked two fingers.

What happens now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)