More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by xeter xeter

Who are you and who are you with?

The Scooby Gang, kind of.

Daphne glanced in her reflection looking into her dark over worn eyes hoping that the caffeine coursing through her system would perhaps rid her of the weariness overtaking her lids now, she glanced to her right at her passenger, the pleasantly plump genius and best friend of her's Velma Vasquez. Currently the self entitled genius was snoozing on her sizable rack Daphne had always been jealous of the girl, with mere C-cups she didn't have much complaints, but standing next to the overdeveloped mamazon that was her sweater endowed friend. Her amply round breasts, appeared adolescently underdeveloped. And so just looking at the girl using her own rack as a pillow was slightly irritating to her, she was not one to let breasts come between friends though of course, so she shrugged the jealousy aside and cast her gaze in her mirror again, but this time behind her in the rear of the mystery machine.

The boys however are In the back of the van spaced put from too many 'scooby snack's, Fred in his typical polo shirt and letterman he wore since senior year, he was a strong leader which everyone admired, even as the guy dozed tightly cuddling a pillow to his chest. Shaggy with his loose fitting clothes and hair always threatening his face, now caked acrossed it in his dried sweat, but the guy had always had the right stuff on hand. And finally Scooby the werewolf they picked up as part of the group. His name is Hector Scoobs, but he goes by Scooby when he's in canine form, which he had reverted into during a dream it seems as he was rolling around on the floor kicking his furry legs out, but perpetually spinning himself in circles.

You continue driving for a while, following the twists through the eerie forest which according to the map preceded the town itself. The road was rather disused however, and a tad overgrown. Perhaps the residents don't use the only road out of town very often? Not much made sense about this town to be honest.

A sudden pothole jostles the vehicle, particularly the jiggly nerd, as her tits firm a wave which smacks her in the face through her sweater. Velma shoots up as you hit the bump apparently quite flustered. The boys however seem undisturbed as shaggy let's out a sleepy moan, and scooby followed with his own little howl.

Daphne brought her attention back to Velma who was adjusting her glasses for a moment. Cleaning them of any fog on her overstretched sweater, looking rather perplexed without her glasses on. Daphne goes ahead and breaks the silence by being polite.

"Sorry I woke you V." She replied curtly of course. "It's alright Dabs, I wasn't sleeping well anyway." Daphne agreed with her friend by continuing. "It's the place isn't it?- it's just a little bit-" "-creepy" the two girls said in unison. Their voices eerily echoing within the van's interior.

What's going on here, why is the mystery gang in Hooterville?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)