More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by xeter xeter

What's going on here, why is the mystery gang in Hooterville?

The plot thickens

The two girls let the word sit in silence for a while. Creepy was apt to describe the whole case they had undertaken actually. It began when one of her classmates disappeared, and not merely dropped out. She was kidnapped from the campus and her loving fiance Hamilton Dupriux, a local millionaire and elite socialite. The kidnap victim was Amalie Summers, age 19, and a beautiful little ray of sunshine who was bound only by her undeniable love for Hamilton. Velma and her had shared a humanities class together during the semester, and when the girl had ducked out of midterms, she had started snooping. It took three months, but she had finally picked up a trail. The victim had booked a trip to Hooterville actually one month before the , but had canceled the trip before even going on it. And Velma has spent quite a while trying to determine why the girl wanted to come to this little unknown town. Which is why she had discovered that the victim had recently gotten a job at the energy company Maximum Vector, and that they had been blowing up her phone requesting a call back. And by cartoon logic that makes Maximum Vector the suspicious party because they are the last people she had contact with. Velma prided herself on her Holmes like intellect at times.

Daphne on the other hand was biting her lip a bit more nervously, as her thoughts wandered to much more stressful paths. The job was more than just solving a mystery and saving a girl to her, the former cheerleader had charmed her way into Hamilton's lap in between negotiations when the Gang was interviewing him for the case. She had gotten away with enticing the former bachelor into reliving some of his former life with her, and after coming to afterward, the guy had hastily handed her a wad of bills and told her never to tell his fiance. She had felt a bit disgusted at first, she had been practically paid for sex after all. Or at least to keep silent about the sex then maybe? Either option didn't really seem all that cheerful, so the dark woods around her really took her in. She was gazing out mindlessly into the road as memories flashed through her mind, mostly memories of her relationship with Fred though actually as an alternative backwash to her affair the two actually caused quite a bit of conflict actually. She loved Fred, the big teddy bear was snoozing in the back seat pretty hard core. And he was the light of her life, this case actually reminded her quite often of the vows she and Fred plan to take themselves here in a few weeks. The two of them were finally going to get hitched. But she was so nervous, her heart beat savagely and she feared she would surely faint if her body could feel any more embarrassment and guilt from her uncontrollable nymphomania. But Fred had proposed two months ago, and the slender silver ring now always adorned her finger as a symbol of her attempted commitment to him, it's glimmer then provided a ample distraction for her to continue to muse inside.

The van finally cleared the trees however and was enclosed on all sides by the foreboding houses of the first Avenue of the Evergreen Glade community. The girls find the houses eerily creepy at night, with tall walls and high security measures perched along those walls. The neighborhood looked more like a fortress than a residential zone. The two girls eyes kept glancing from illuminated window to the next, gaining glimpses into the lives of the residents of this community, and they were surprised to find happy households, families watching TV, mom's serving supper for the family, families enjoying fun games together. The girls found two things strange however as they continued to look closely.

Velma's calculating mind declared to her the oddity of so many happy people, why was this community so joyful it seemed? But everywhere she looked family after family was smiling. It was actually rather calming for her. She was used to life as a struggling student at the University, going on Scooby trips when she could find time between classes. She was over worked and exhausted from her studious lifestyle. But the people here appeared to be stress free and jubilant, it brought a smile to her, but her analytical mind found fault in the probability of so much happiness in any one place and she started to reject it as abnormal behavior. W7hrn she started to look into the windows for the faults, she started to see them. The women were always wearing tight, scantily cut 60's fetish wear. Every single window had a woman dressed like the perfect housewife for her man. And that pulled at the back of her mind somehow, but she couldn't quite place it.

Daphne on the other hand focused on another oddity which drew her eye, as she stared into window after window occasionally so that her concentration on the road would not be broken. She started to not only notice the happy families like Velma had, but also started to notice a trend among all the beautiful women who were featured in these windows. Every single one if them was amply gifted in the breast department, most of the women surpassed even Daphne's own modest breasts. Many of them seemed to rival Velma's massively overdeveloped pair. This oddity started to really get to her, why we're so many endowed girls in one place? It was so unfair to a modest woman like her. She was hardly appreciated next to Velma, she could just imagine 20 of them. She will be the smallest tits in the room. Which equally tugged at her mind as well. Leaving the two girls unpleasantly perturbed as they silently drove into town on this fine evening.

Alright where does the Gang start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)