More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Cosmicpinkbeautie Cosmicpinkbeautie

What happens next?

The Rules!

This is an interactive about the Brooklyn 99 character Rosa Diaz getting humiliated in a myriad of ways. Here are the ground rules for this interactive:

1 - No male characters. This interactive will include ONLY female characters from the show. Since there aren't that many female characters on the show, I will be adding some OC to it just to keep it from being only a small handful of characters.

2 - No characters under 18. This is a hard rule in all of my interactives.

3 - This interactive is about the total and utter humiliation of Rosa Diaz in almost any way imaginable. This means that there are almost no limits on the fetishes that authors can choose to include. If you're familiar with my other interactives, I primarily do wedgie/bullying based stories - this is NOT like those. I plan to include some rather fetishes myself, and other authors might include fetishes I haven't thought of. If you are not interested in reading an interactive with a very wide variety of fetishes, then this is your fair warning! Do not proceed to the interactive! However, if you're still curious about the fetishes I plan to include, they are: toilet play (messing, wetting, and more things as well), wedgies, spanking, pantsing, ENF, outfit humiliation, foot domination, common bullying tactics (noogies, wet willies, etc.), diapers, and namecalling. And as I've said, other authors are free to add other fetishes as well - as long as Rosa gets humiliated, it's probably fair game!

4 - While many fetishes are allowed in this interactive to achieve the goal of humiliating Rosa Diaz, there are some limits. Things like sexual , non-sexual , blood, , and other similarly serious, triggering, or delicate topics are absolutely NOT allowed in this interactive. The interactive should be "light" in the sense that it doesn't deal with any serious topics, just humiliating Rosa.

5 - Since there are so many potential fetishes involved in this interactive, if you're going to add a new fetish to a chapterline, make it one of the options at the end of the chapter, so readers know what they're getting into, rather than being unpleasantly surprised in the middle of a chapter.

Other than that, be creative and have fun!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)