More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by saturnalia saturnalia

What's next?

The Ritual

Lilith began to sign, but her quill made no mark.

"There's no ink." she said.

"Hold out your hand" said the man in black.

Lilith held out her hand. The man raised a small, decorative dagger. She recoiled in fear, but he grabbed her wrist. She tried to pull away, but the man was too strong. She closed her eyes as she struggled, and before she could register what was happening, he released and she went reeling back in her seat. When she looked down at her left hand, only a very small slice had been made to the end of her index finger. She understood. Dipping the quill in her own blood, Lilith signed her name on the parchment.

The moment she finished penning her name, a brilliant gold light leaped out from the page. After that: pain. A searing pain shot through her body. Lilith collapsed on the ground as her body began to change.

Small horns sprouted from her head; emerging painfully and slowly from under her black, shoulder length hair. Simultaneously, a tail began to emerge from just above her bottom. It grew and grew, until it was at least four feet long, then small spikes grew from the end. Lilith dropped on all fours, screaming in agony as her body changed. Small wings sprouted from her back now. Her skin burned all over and seemed to be changing as well. She was burning up, being consumed by fel energies and unworldly heat. Lilith rolled on the floor and ripped off her clothes, looking for relief from the burning, but it didn't help.

Then, all of the sudden, pain was overtaken by pleasure. Her clit exploded in ecstasy as a powerful orgasm rolled through her body. Then, her clit began to grow. It swelled to a bulbous knob, then began to extend out from above her pussy. Lilith reached down to feel her new cock as it grew. She grabbed her growing length and began to feel pleasure she had never known. As her new member extended to it's final, rock hard length, (nearly ten inches) she began to stroke it vigorously. She came almost immediately. Her first orgasm from her new cock washed over her whole body as thick ropes of cum covered her body. Her hips bucked wildly as she thrust her dick into the air, fucking her own hands as she came. She flung thick hot ropes of demon spunk into the air. Her tongue rolled out of her mouth as she became lost in the forbidden pleasure. At the height of her orgasm, everything went white, and began to fade.

When she awoke, Lilith felt cold concrete under her naked body. She quickly reached down between her legs to confirm that it had all been a crazy dream, but her hand quickly found her massive cock, rapidly hardening in her grip. She was unbelievably horny again, and began to stroke her member vigorously, first with one hand, then with two. Lilith had no time to think about what she was doing or where she was, she had to relieve the immense and unignorable urge to release. She sat up on her knees, staring down at her cock and shutting out everything else. Cumming was all she could think about.

As she looked down, Lilith saw her body glistening with sweat and her cock, lubed by her own precum, being bathed in candle light. She grew more and more aroused at the sight of her own slutty body. She had always wanted a real dick. Lilith had owned dozens of strap-ons. She had ones that came, ones that vibrated, but now she had a real cock and she couldn't have been happier. She had always felt that she should have had one all along, and it felt so right to be stroking a real one now.

She quickly approached her orgasm and began to pick up pace. Her tongue hung out of her mouth and moans involuntarily escaped her as she fucked her hands desperately. Lilith completely let herself go in service of her cock, unaware of anything that might be going on around her. She began to cum suddenly, and with tremendous . Her spunk shot out from the tip of her giant prick and flew across the room. She watched the thick ropes exiting her pisshole, and as she followed the flying ropes she was taken aback by where they landed. There in front of her, sitting with their mouths open and dumbfounded looks, were two women.

They both appeared in their mid-twenties, and they were both being showered with cum. The girl on the left was thin, with wavy dark hair. Her loose top was practically falling off of her and she wore short workout tights. The other was chubbier, with strawberry blond hair. She had big round glasses, and big round tits. She wore a tight white top that compressed her ample bosom and a grey plaid skirt. Lilith was surprised and embarrassed that these two had seen everything, but she didn't stop stroking herself. She continued to moan and spray as the girls began to talk to each other.

"Oh my god, did it actually work?! This is crazy! What's going on? Remind me where you found that book of spells again Clara?" Said the dark haired girl.

"Ahhh! I'm gonna fucking cum!" Screamed the girl with glasses, totally oblivious to her friend's questions. Shortly after the naked demon had appeared, she had pushed her panties aside and began fingering herself under her skirt. "I told you this would work! Now we have a demon dick girl to fuck us, Mona."

"What is your name my Lord? Please use us, we have completed the sacrament and our bodies are yours!"

"Wow this chick's intense," thought Lilith as her orgasm subsided. She was squeezing the last drops of her cum out as Clara, the light haired girl with glasses, began crawling towards her. As she crawled, Lilith began to notice more about the room to which she had apparently been summoned. She was clearly in a basement, and she was kneeling in the middle of a giant pentagram that had been drawn on the floor in red paint. A lit candle was placed at each point of the star. Lilith couldn't believe that any of this crap was real, or that she had really died and apparently come back as some kind of sex demon. What she did believe was that she was still very horny. Her hard cock was still in her hand. Thick cum dripped from the tip that protruded ten inches from her pubis.

Lilith stood up now, and Clara began to crawl closer, approaching the succubus with crazed lust in her eyes.

"Please master, let me service your perfect cock." Clara moaned lustfully.

Clara was kneeling in front of Lilith, looking at her with pleading eyes. The succubus decided she would play along. If she was a sex demon, she better start acting like it. Besides, her cock was already aching for release again.

"Come my child, you may worship my form"

Lilith couldn't believe these words had come out of her mouth, she had spoken them without even thinking.

At her encouragement, Clara reached up and took hold of the demon's cock. As she stroked it slowly, Lilith moaned softly as her dick was touched by another for the first time. Clara took the tip in her mouth and began to suck the cum left in her pisshole from her previous orgasm. Clara moaned as it landed on her tongue. Lilith intuited that her cum now had some powerful aphrodisiac qualities. She seemed to know without anyone having told her, but she was confident that anyone who came in contact with her cum would be driven mad with sexual desire.

Lilith looked down at the hot girl with glasses that was sucking her cock and couldn't believe her good fortune. In her previous life, she had always dreamed of fucking hot girls like this with a real cock, and now she had a huge one with magic cum. She couldn't have been happier.

Growing ever more excited, she also grew impatient. Grabbing Clara's pigtails, the succubus pushed her cock deeper into Clara's mouth, and into her throat. Clara continued fingering herself, and as Lilith dripped more precum down the girl's throat, Clara moaned another orgasm around Lilith's cock.

Clara's throat was making a slutty gurgling sound as Lilith pumped her cock in and out of her throat. Thick throat slime and precum exploded around her lips and dripped down her chin. Her eyes watered and make up ran down her cheeks as the demon thoroughly fucked her face. Lilith's demon tail swayed behind her and her wings stretched as she used her cock properly for the first time.

Nearly losing herself in pleasure, she remembered herself as she caught sight of Mona, sitting in the corner and watching with clearly aroused curiosity.

"Come here, girl!" Lilith commanded. Even she couldn't believe the authority in her own voice.

Mona obliged. She stood up and began to slowly approach the intimidating futanari demon. Lilith did not stop fucking her friend as Mona approached, and the sounds of her furious thrusting filled the room. When Mona reached the center of the circle Lilith grabbed her neck and pulled her into a deep and passionate kiss, her long succubus tongue penetrating Mona's throat.

Suddenly, Lilith again came to know something without being told. It seemed that some knowledge had been silently imparted to her during her transformation. With one hand on the back of Clara's head, she moved the other from Mona's throat, and slowly brought it down to her shorts. Slipping her hand down the front, Lilith touched the girl's clit and cast a spell.

Mona cried out in pleasure. She moaned into Lilith's mouth as she immediately came, drenching her panties and buckling her legs. Then something new happened. Her clit began to grow. From a swollen nib, it quickly grew into a throbbing, seven inch cock that sprung from the top of her pussy. Her hard cockstuck out the top of her shorts and Lilith slowly stroked it as Mona unconsciously pumped her hips.

Lilith slowly began to withdraw her monster from Clara's throat. The girl gasped and coughed as fresh air finally filled her lungs. Lilith's ten inch prick glistened with spit and throat slime in the warm candlelight. Her cock, now free in the cool basement air, yearned to plunge into another hole. She lowered herself to the ground and guided Clara onto her back. The cum drunk girl did not protest, she only pulled up her skirt and shoved her panties farther to the side, inviting the succubus inside. As she lined up her cock, she gave Mona a knowing look. The futa slammed her cock into the wanting pussy before her, hilting herself in one thrust. Clara moaned a high pitched scream and pushed back into Lilith's crotch, greedily taking her lover inside her.

While this was happening, Mona had made her way to the other side of Clara, and was kneeling by her head, sticking her dick out in anticipation. Clara took the hint and grasped her friend's new cock, stroking it and bringing her mouth to the tip to suckle at her precum.

Lilith had not relented her since she had started. She had waited a long time to fuck a bit girl with a real dick, and she wasn't wasting any time. She grabbed Clara's hips and thrust into her sopping pussy. Clara thanked the succubus with slutty moans. After less than a minute, Clara was cumming again, her body overwhelmed with Lilith's giant cock and magic semen. Clara's moans only drove Mona to higher heights of pleasure as her throat vibrated around Mona's cock.

Clara took all of Mona's cock into her mouth, and as she bottomed out, she stuck her tongue out to lap at Mona's pussy juices, mixing them with her spit.

Mona found this so stimulating that she could hold back no longer. Freeing her cock, she moved to kneel behind Clara's head. Grabbing the girl's neck with both hands, she tilted her head back and drove her cock deep into the slut's receptive throat. Clara choked and strained as the girl plowed her throat. Clara's spit now began to drip on her upside down face, obscuring her vision and covering her glasses in thick slimy liquid.

Mona reached down and freed Clara's tits from her shirt, grabbing them and using her breasts to fuck her throat harder.

Lilith was still pounding away at her pussy as Mona fucked her face. The two girl leaned in and tongue kissed as the fucked, never slowing their pace. Clara was being thoroughly used by two horny dick girls, and she was loving every second.

The girls began to increase their pace: both of their orgasms were rapidly approaching. They eschewed any sense of rhythm as they tried desperately to move their cocks in and out of their respective holes as fast as they could. They could think of nothing besides dumping a large virile load in the girl. It was Mona who began to cum first. She moaned and pushed her cock as deep as she could into Clara's throat. Her thrusts slowed and became erratic as she began to deposit her semen into Clara's esophagus. Thick ropes of hot cum shot out of the tip of her cock. Clara choked and gagged, but the feeling of cum sliding down her throat as a big cock twitched in her mouth aroused her greatly. She began to cum again. The feeling of her hot pussy twitching around her cock finally brought Lilith to her own orgasm.

Lilith bucked her hips and came deep inside the fuckhole she had claimed as her own. Her huge cock filled Clara to the brim. Her cock pushed up against the girl's cervix, and Lilith's thick ropes of cum shot against the back of her vagina. Her cum pushed past Clara's cervix and filled her womb with wave after wave of piping hot girl cum.

Lilith was determined to make a complete mess of this girl, and was convinced that the slut would love it. Once she had filled the girl's pussy, she pulled out and began stroking her cock, squeezing the last few ropes of her voluminous orgasm all over the writhing girl. Mona took the cue and did the same. The two dick girls were shooting their cum all over Clara and each other, using the cum they shot as more lube to ease their stroking.

Lilith looked down on her conquest, finally feeling satiated Clara was absolutely coated in thick, white cum. Her exposed tits, large and freckled, were splattered with thick ropes. A mixture of the two girls' hot spunk. Cum began to drip from her gaping pussy, running over her asshole and pooling on the floor beneath her. Her face was covered in her own throat slime and make up. She panted and gasped, while also smiling in the afterglow of her many orgasms.

Lilith stood up and walked over to a folding chair that was propped against the wall. She unfolded it and sat down, speaking her legs wide as she took a much earned respite. Her half hard cock hung over the edge of the chair, dripping cum on the floor below her.

"Come ladies, clean my cock and show your appreciation for the pleasures I brought to you."

Without hesitation, the girls made their way to the succubus. Mona walked, while Clara stumbled over on hands and knees, weak from the thorough fucking she had just received. The girls came to kneel in front of Lilith, one on each side, as they licked and suckled at the demon's once again hardening cock.

Lilith relaxed in her chair with her legs spread wide. She had the air of a king of old, and she felt confident and powerful in ways she had never known. She sighed with contentment as her new cock rose once again. It towered again between her legs, rock hard despite her recent orgasm. The girls were worshiping her member with enthusiasm, drunk with Lilith's aphrodisiac sperm and hungry for more.

"I think I'm going to enjoy this," Lilith said to herself. "Now, who's going to take me next?"

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)