More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by World Of Three Sisters World Of Three Sisters

Worlds of casual sex.

The Rise of the Havian (Author's Story)

(Kinks to be expecting through the story: Free Use, Public Sex, Casual relationships (Spouses don't mind if their partner is having sex with someone else and sometimes enjoy it), impregnation, switching between sub and dom, rough sex, gentle sex, gangbangs, orgies, elves, orcs, nekos, humans, goblins, edging, kissing, aftercare, dirty/vulgar talk, ass grabbing, foreplay, clothed sex, tearing clothes, public nudity, public masturbation, everyone consents, sexual exhaustion, slutty behaviors, oral, anal, vaginal, breast job, masturbation play, teasing, magic play, interracial.)

Here begins the tale of the Havian Dynasty. A great dynasty that rose from nothing, to become the greatest Dynasty the land had ever seen. As the land fell into turmoil under the oppressive Lynikan Dynasty, heroes would rise up. But their loyalties may not be entirely strong to each other.

Only one Dynasty can rise from this conflict, one that will change the course of history forever.

Yet, who are you? Are you Denu Havian, the founder of the dynasty? His daughter? A son? Or are you not of the Havian at all?

Your path lays before you. But with all dynasties, you'll need successors. Luckily, there are many out there who would love nothing more than to rock the bed with a beautiful or handsome soul such as yourself.

Who are you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)