More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Nathaniel Keam Nathaniel Keam

Who will Becky face?

The Riott Squad

Becky Lynch acted like she ran Smackdown. On this episode of Smackdown, she had spent her time lounging around ringside with her two brand new belts won at Wrestlemania. The ring had cleared for another segment when Paige, who had just returned after being removed as general manager, came out on stage.

"Hey, Becky," said Paige. "I know you weren't expecting me, right? But it turns out that after talking to Shane I still have some power around here. And when I talked to him about he said that my idea was a great one. So get in the ring."

Becky looked on in awe and got in the ring. She was wearing her street clothes: a leather jacket, a black t-shirt, black leather pants, and matching boots. Becky reached for a microphone but stopped.

"Whoa whoa, this isn't a promo," said Paige with a smirk. "You just need to listen to me."

Becky moved to the centre of the ring with a scowl on her face. Who did this retired wrestler think she was?

"Now, a lot of the women in the back are getting tired of you. So is the management. You main evented Wrestlemania because Mr. McMahon had but to put you there. But that doesn't mean the rest of us aren't tired of you. That's why we think it's time to teach The Man a lesson in respect. So I talked to Shane and he said we're going to bring something back from the Attitude Era."

The crowd started to grow in anticipation as some of them sensed what was coming next.

"That's right, a bra and panties match."

Becky looked disgusted. "Are you kidding me?" she mouthed.

"Oh but you won't be facing me. My doctor would never give me clearance. No, you're going to be in a bra and panties gauntlet match against The Riott Squad."

The crowd drowned out Paige with cheers. They loved Becky, but the chance of getting to see her stripped to her underwear was too good to pass up.

"Oh, and I know what you're thinking. Sarah Logan isn't here tonight. But don't you worry because Ruby Riott already has a replacement for her. But before you get ready to fight, I want you to look at this."

Paige pointed at something behind Becky and she turned around. Above the turnbuckle behind her a winch with a paddle lowered down. It was just low enough for someone to climb up and grab it. On the black paddle was written The Man in large white lettering.

"That's right, Becky. To make it fair, the Riott Squad need to strip you down to your bra and panties and then spank you with the paddle to win the match. You..." Paige chuckled. "Just have to survive. And the match starts...now."

Becky didn't have time to scream and curse before the Riott Squad's music hit and the first member stepped out from behind the curtain...

Which Member of the Riott Squad is First?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)