More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Nathaniel Keam Nathaniel Keam

Which Member of the Riott Squad is First?

Liv Morgan

The first member of the Riott Squad was the greenest of the group. Liv Morgan, the blonde bombshell, stepped out onto the ramp in her white, pink, and black leggings and her black half-shirt complete with a pair of Jordan sneakers.

She rushed the ring and Becky dropped her titles to take on the oncoming Liv. She immediately caught the young diva and began punching her, forcing her back into the corner. The anger and the rage at being put into such a situation drove her on.

Becky eased up for a moment only for Liv to come out of the corner with a tilt-a-whirl. Liv floored the double champion and sent Becky crawling across the ring. Liv came at her again with the Liv Kick.

She dodged the reverse roundhouse kick and turned the spinning Liv into a Becksploder Suplex. Her signature move floored the first member of the Riott Squad and Becky used the situation to get her bearings and plan her next move.

Becky looked at her dropped titles and the writhing Liv.

Does She Use Her Titles as a Weapon?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)