More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Nathaniel Keam Nathaniel Keam

Does She Use Her Titles as a Weapon?

Yes

Becky thought that if the WWE wouldn't play fair with her then she shouldn't play fair with the people who had come out to humiliate her. She ducked under the ropes and grabbed one of her titles. As she looked up, she saw only the soles of a pair of Jordans as Liv dropkicked her under the bottom ropes. Becky grunted as Liv's feet fired her into the barricade and she dropped the title.

Liv wasted no time in following her quandary to the outside. She proceeded to perform a hip toss on Becky on the outside. The double champ screwed her face up in anguish as she took the full brunt of the floor.

Getting the orange-haired champ to her feet, Liv swung her in an Irish Whip towards the ring post. Becky couldn't stop in time and her shoulder slammed into the post. She span and hit the floor hard, her shoulder throbbing in pain.

Liv had a big smile on her face as she knew she had managed to take total control of this match. Imagine what Ruby would think if she defeated the undisputed women's champion all by herself?

Becky had started to get to her feet and Liv already had the Liv Kick in her mind again. When Becky turned around, she tried the move again. This time Becky caught her foot, but Liv already knew what to do. She performed an enzuigiri that smashed Becky in the temple. The women's champion hit the ground again, all hope of her stopping Liv's momentum crushed.

Liv lifted Becky up and her back into the ring. Then she saw Becky's other title and picked it up. She would do to Becky what she had planned to do to her. Liv slid into the ring to knock Becky cold.

Does Liv Connect with the Title?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)