More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Whose file do they read?

The Richardsons

Agent Heffner picked up a massive folder. The multiple colored tabs wedged between stacks of papers and other documents. “My god.” She exclaimed as she skimmed through the files. “An entire family. Mother, father, son…two daughters.” Tears formed in her eyes as she continued to read. Agent Johnson quickly swiped one of the DVDs.

“We don’t have time to mourn.” Agent Johnson said, inserting the DVD into the player. “We have to find out what happened to anyone.” Agent Heffner wiped her eyes as Agent Johnson sat down beside her. The screen lit up, presenting a naked, but happy, family in the middle of the park.

***

“Ah, just gotta love that fresh air on your junk, ‘ey boy?” Dick Richardson said, hugging his son, James, close to him.

James pushed away, hiding his penis from everyone else. “Don’t pull me so close to you. It’s already embarrassing to have to be naked in front of the whole family.” His entire body was a shade of red, there was no way to hide his embarrassment from anyone.

“Aw, is the wittle virgin embarrassed to show off his tiny dick?” his sister, Anna, quipped. She crossed her arms, smiling. She was proud of her tight, perky, body and her beautiful red hair.

“Stop it Anna,” her twin sister, Hannah, scolded, smacking her sister in the arm. “It’s okay to be a bit embarrassed.” She comforted, pushing her own brunette hair behind her ear one of her identifying features.

“Dear,” Valarie Richardson, the beautiful blonde wife of Dick, said to her husband. “Shouldn’t we start actually enjoying the park now?”

“Right!” Dick clapped his hands together and rubbed them. “I was thinking of taking my boy to ‘Around the World in Eighty Cocks!’ area. I’ll show him how much them Asian girls love having their tight cunts fucked.” His cock grew at the thought of getting into one of tight holes, disgusting all three of his children.

“Mmm…I was thinking more that you and I would go there and you could have a friendly competition with some of those men from the…darker side of the world.” She grabbed his erection and started to stroke him, ignoring the groans of embarrassing disgust coming from their children.

“You know…that’s not a terrible idea either.” Dick agreed, thinking about what he wanted to do

Who does he take to 'Around the World in 80 Cocks'?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)