More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PhoenixAuthor PhoenixAuthor

Which thread to read?

The Return

This story takes place 2 years later

———

Twenty year old Zack Bishop climbed out of his car and glanced at his cousin, Paris. She was the same age as him, at twenty.

Paris had long, dark hair and blue eyes, with large breasts and shapely curves.

“You headed over to your house?” Zack asked. Paris stretched from the car ride and nodded.

“Yeah, I am. Heather’s throwing that big party tomorrow, so I’ll see you then.” Paris said, and walked up to Zack to hug him. The two Bishop cousins hugged tightly, and Paris planted a light kiss on Zack’s cheek.

“See you.” Zack smiled, and pushed the button on his key fob to open the trunk. Paris went around to grab her suitcase from Zack’s open trunk, and Zack moved around to do the same.

After Paris and Zack had both grabbed their things, Paris walked across the street, and Zack shut the trunk and headed to his mother’s front door.

He knocked, and the door was opened by a quizzical Monica Bishop, who’s face turned instantly to delight and surprise.

“Zack! You said you weren’t coming until the weekend!” Monica gasped.

“I lied.” Zack said unabashedly, “I wanted to surprise you.”

Monica laughed and threw her arms around Zack’s neck. Zack wrapped his arms around her back and squeezed her tightly. He hadn’t seen his mother since December, and it was now June.

Monica Bishop was a gorgeous woman of 41 years, with long dark hair, and beautiful icy blue eyes. She had large breasts and thick, womanly curves, along with a full, curvy ass. Monica had some of the largest breasts he’d ever seen that didn’t venture into ‘very large’ territory.

“Come in, come in.” Monica ushered, and Zack walked into the house, looking around.

“Is Taylor here?” Zack wondered, glancing around.

“No, she’ll get here tomorrow, just a little before lunch.” Monica said.

Taylor was Zack’s elder sister of 23, and she and her best friend Hannah Woodsen lived in Everwood Bay out by the coast.

Zack and a good handful of his friends went to Breakwater University, four to five hours away from Azure Rocks, while the rest of them went to Green Hills College, which was closer to three hours away.

This meant that Zack never really saw his sister or a lot of his friends, so Zack was excited for this summer, where he’d be able to catch up with everybody.

“Your room’s just like you left it, honey.” Monica said, and led the way there.

Monica was wearing a tank top and cotton shorts, and definitely didn’t have a bra on. In her defense, she’d had no idea Zack was coming.

Monica opened the bedroom door, and Zack set his suitcase down inside, then turned to look at his beautiful mother, who was leaning against the doorframe.

“I can’t believe you lied to me.” Monica laughed, and walked forwards. Zack laughed, too, and pulled his mother close to his chest.

“I figured you could use some company.” Zack said carefully.

“Your cousin texted you, didn’t he?” Monica asked suspiciously. Zack’s younger cousin, Josh, had indeed texted him. Josh was Paris’ younger brother, and had just turned 18 a few weeks ago.

Josh had reported to Zack that Monica seemed pretty sad these days, and Zack had felt terribly guilty. He had been the one to leave his mother alone. His father worked constantly, and was basically never home. Taylor had been in college for the last few years, and then moved away, so Zack was really the last person she had.

“He might have mentioned something.” Zack confessed. Monica pressed herself up against Zack for a tight hug.

“You are the best son a woman could ask for, Zack. I love you.” Monica sighed. Zack squeezed Monica just as tightly as she was squeezing him.

“I love you, too.” Zack mumbled, “Hey, why don’t we go out to dinner tonight?”

“You sure you won’t mind taking your old mother out on the town?” Monica smiled.

“Please. You barely look older than I do.” Zack scoffed.

Monica laughed and batted her eyes at Zack.

“I already called you the best son. You trying to become the favorite?” Monica teased.

“I’m pretty sure I already am.” Zack smirked.

Monica laughed again, and Zack smiled at his gorgeous mother. He loved making her laugh, and not just because she had an amazing musical laugh.

“Don’t tell Taylor.” Monica winked, “But anyways, dinner sounds amazing. I haven’t had an excuse to dress up in a long time.”

“Dad hasn’t taken you out on any dates?” Zack asked sadly. Monica shook her head.

“He got promoted a few months back, and now it’s really like I’m not married anymore. He works until about 10 at night, and then goes in at about 7.” Monica sighed.

“How’s your clinic going?” Zack asked.

“Oh, it’s great!” Monica said, her sadness receding. She lit up at the mention of her OB-GYN clinic that she worked at with Diane Westher.

“I’m glad to hear that.” Zack smiled.

“So, how’s college going?” Monica asked, smiling.

“Good! It’s awesome that Chloe goes to my college. And having Ashley and Paris there is great, too.” Zack said.

“I’m glad to hear that. Classes are going alright?” Monica checked.

“Yeah, they’re going decently. Grace helps me keep my grades up.” Zack nodded. Monica’s eyes narrowed slightly.

“Grace, huh? You and her are close, then?” Monica asked.

“Mom, seriously?” Zack complained. Monica laughed.

“Oh, come on. Your eyes lit up a little bit when you said her name.” Monica poked Zack.

“Well… I guess Grace and I have been spending a lot of time together. And, uh, we did kiss once.” Zack confessed. Monica gave a delighted gasp, and Zack flushed a little bit.

“You kissed Grace Smith? Look at you.” Monica said, beaming.

“You can’t tell anybody, though, OK? Grace and I haven’t discussed anything, and I did date Victoria for a few months at the end of senior year.” Zack explained.

“Right. Switching cousins doesn’t always look the best.” Monica nodded.

“I wish you wouldn’t say it like that.” Zack muttered. Monica laughed.

“I’ll go get dressed and we can go to Goforth’s.” Monica said, and Zack’s eyes widened.

“Whoa, Goforth’s? Isn’t that a little, uh… date-y?” Zack asked.

Monica rolled her eyes.

“I don’t think anybody’s going to mistake us for a couple, Zack.” she said dryly.

“Yeah, yeah.” Zack huffed. Monica laughed and squeezed Zack one more time before walking off to get dressed.

Zack glanced purposefully away from her large, curvy ass and started unpacking his suitcase.

———

Zack came downstairs a half hour later and found his mother standing in the living room, and Zack stared at her.

She’d styled her hair into elegant waves, and wore a tight off-shoulder purple dress that had a slit up her right leg, came down to just above her knees. The dress also featured her incredible breasts rather nicely.

“You ready to go?” Monica asked, smiling.

“You weren’t kidding about dressing up.” Zack said, taking in his mother’s amazing appearance.

“Thanks.” Monica said, looking incredibly happy.

“Let’s go.” Zack said, offering Monica his arm playfully.

“I raised such a gentleman.” Monica teased, linking her arm with his.

Zack led Monica out to his car, and he got in the driver’s seat while she climbed in the passenger seat.

“Grace ever sit here?” Monica asked innocently.

Zack looked over at his mother, and saw her small smile.

“Oh, yeah. Big sloppy make-out sessions 24/7.” Zack deadpanned. Monica patted his thigh.

“That’s my boy.” Monica joked.

———

Zack and Monica climbed out of his car and walked into Goforth’s.

“Zack!” the hostess smiled brightly at Zack.

“Hey, Holly.” Zack said in total surprise. Holly McRose beamed at Zack.

She was the little sister of Zack’s best friend, Chloe, but Holly didn’t look all that little anymore.

She had really grown up in the nine or so months since Zack had last seen her. She was eighteen now, Zack knew, and had wavy red hair unlike her sister’s straight red hair. Holly had striking sky blue eyes, and the sort of beauty that all McRose women seemed to have.

Holly also had a lovely new pair of large, perky breasts. Not new in the sense they were artificial, but she’d clearly had a growth spurt in the breast department. She might even be bustier than Chloe now, though measuring would be hard, as Chloe usually tried her best to conceal her assets.

Holly obviously did not have those reservations. She was wearing a very tight button-up white shirt and a small black skirt that was sexy without being slutty.

“Just you two?” Holly asked.

“Yes, thank you, Holly.” Monica smiled.

“No prob, Mrs. B.” Holly flashed a grin.

Holly led Zack and Monica over to a secluded table.

“Thanks, Holly.” Zack smiled warmly at the younger redhead girl.

“It’s no problem, Zack.” Holly said sincerely with a big smile, and she left Zack and Monica alone.

Zack and Monica sat down at the table, and Zack tried not to look down at his mother’s cleavage while they spoke.

Zack enjoyed dinner with his mom, and it was really nice to catch up with her after months apart. For about three years, Zack and Monica were incredibly close while Taylor was at college. They spent most of their nights together, and a good portion of their weekends.

Zack wasn’t some loser who wanted to live with his mom for the rest of his life, but he did love his mother, and genuinely loved spending time with her, unlike most teens who cared more about hanging out with their friends than spending time with their mother.

Holly visited the table a few times during the meal, and Zack enjoyed talking with her, too.

At the end of the night, Zack and Monica walked out into the warm summer night, both of them feeling quite happy.

“I’ve missed you.” Monica told Zack.

“Yeah. It was nice getting to spend dinner together.” Zack said.

“It was.” Monica smiled, and she laced her fingers with Zack.

“Oh, c’mon. Holding hands with my mom? People are going to think I’m lame!” Zack laughed. Monica laughed, too, and the two Bishops headed back to Zack’s car.

———

Four or so hours later, the movie Zack and Monica were watching together on the couch finished, and Monica leaned herself off of Zack’s shoulder and stretched.

“I think it’s time I get some sleep.” Monica yawned.

“Me too.” Zack agreed.

Monica looked at Zack, and spoke quietly.

“Remember when you were younger, and we used to cuddle in bed?” Monica asked.

“Yeah.” Zack nodded, unsure of where this was going.

“Would you mind if we did that tonight?” Monica asked, “I… well, it’s just been a lonely few months.”

“I wish I had known you were so lonely. I would have visited for a few days.” Zack said.

“Oh, Zack, I want you to experience college life. You don’t need to come running home every time I get lonely.” Monica smiled a little sadly. Zack slid across the couch and pulled his mother into his arms.

“Mom, I think you need to realize a hard truth here.” Zack said, and Monica looked at him in confusion, “You are, and always will be, the most important woman in my life. If you’re lonely and sad, I’m going to come see you, no matter what plans with friends I have to cancel.”

“Sweetie..” Monica said tenderly, and she kissed Zack’s cheek while pressing her breasts up against Zack’s chest, probably unintentionally.

“Come on, Mom. Let’s go get some sleep.” Zack said, taking Monica’s hand.

“I thought it was lame to hold your mother’s hand.” Monica teased as she and Zack walked towards the flight of stairs.

“No one can see us now, so it’s all good.” Zack grinned. Monica laughed.

“I love you, Zack.” Monica said lovingly.

“I love you, too, Mom.” Zack said.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)