More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MagnumTape MagnumTape

What's Happening?

The Resuscitation Procedure

A breath of air shot into my lungs. Although my mind was racing, trying to comprehend the insanity around me, the consistent rhythm of the plug kept me somewhat calm. As I tried to ignore the pressure straining my throat, I watched the beings prepare the new equipment and thought about the nightmare I had been thrust into. The one with the commanding voice seemed to be in charge, giving orders to the other beings and overseeing their work. She walked past the table, now carrying a bundle of metal brackets, and handed them to the being that had just violated my mouth. She turned, examined my pussy for a few seconds again, then went back to whatever she had been doing. Chills ran down my spine as I recalled what the "doctor" had said.

"Don't worry, Ma'am. We'll get you out of there safely".

She had said it to my fucking vagina. These beings, or aliens, or whatever they were may have resembled one superficially, but would they really go as far as to treat my vagina like it was a fucking person? And "get you out of there safely?" what were they going to do to me? Another being walked past my table, carrying a large bag full of chunky-looking red liquid. The cart of equipment had been moved in front of me and I couldn't clearly tell what was happening aside from when the doctor would state orders to the other beings.

"Is the resuscitation fluid connected? Make sure the lines are clear."

One of them walked past my legs, crossing to the other side of the machinery and manipulating some controls.

*Shhputttputtputtputtputtputt*

A wet sputtering sound erupted from the machinery, then almost immediately ceased.

"Alright; We can begin the operation. Sisters, Local anaesthesia on the mouth and along the throat while I insert the bypass."

Local anaesthesia? Where the hell was that when they had their way with my throat? Two beings moved to the table and looked down at me with beady green eyes. One of them unhooked the IV from my leg and moved it out of the way while the other curled her vertical lips, staring at my face with disgust. They grasped my legs with gloved hands; One took the left and one took the right. I watched them shoot each other a knowing glance and a nod, then unlock the latches that controlled the pivots on the table. My legs were pulled down inch by inch until I was laying in a painful spreading position. Any privacy that I might have had from the positioning of my legs was now gone, the mound between my legs nearly being shoved into the air. The being on my left reached into her pocket and produced yet another strange device. It was shaped a bit like a flashlight, with a long transparent protrusion coming out of the end. They re-latched the pivots on the table, locking me into the even more humiliating position.

"Administering anaesthesia now, doctor."

A yellow light flashed from the transparent part of the device as the being waved it over my lower belly, working it back and forth in swooping motions. Each time it touched my skin I felt little electric tingles, then a sense of numbness. It spread across my taut stomach (I had never been muscular, but always kept up healthy eating and a gym routine) until the entire area felt like it had been frozen by a dentist. Then the being pushed it into my skin, rolling it up and down. The numbness permeated my guts, taking away the sensation of pressure from the tool. Finally, she lifted it from my stomach and gingerly tapped my pussy. The electric shocks made me twitch at first, little pinpricks attacking the most sensitive area of my body. Despite my awkward upside-down positioning, a few drops of my juice ran across my stomach and onto the table, coaxed out by the stimulation. The being on the right turned to a cart, picking up a piece of fabric and wiping me clean. As she tenderly ran it over my vagina, I was alarmed to realize that most of the sensations I should have felt were gone. The doctor, who had been turned away from me looking at the table of equipment, spun around and leaned between my legs.

"Good work, sisters. Placing the oral bypass."

The doctor had been bustling around my table, giving orders and focusing on equipment - from my awkward viewing angle it was hard to look at her. This was the first time I could clearly see her upper body. Surprisingly, she had long blonde hair and piercing red eyes. The other beings had all looked similar if not identical to each other. Her puffy vagina mouth scrunched with concentration as she lifted the object in her hand and held it over my defenseless lips. My eyes opened wide as I realized what it was.

"Hmm. You were right, nurse, its orifices are unwelcome indeed. The smallest standard clamp may not even fit. But we must proceed, time is of the essence."

My lip quivered as memories of uncomfortable clinic visits and soreness shot to the front of my mind. An enormous speculum was being aligned with my numb opening. I tried to protest, shaking my head as much as I could within the restraints. The doctor grabbed a familiar canister of purple liquid, coated its 8 inch long length, and rammed it up my cunt as far as she could. I mentally screamed and thrashed my head, my tormentors continuing to completely ignore me. The anaesthesia had done its job, seeping into my organs, and I only felt a slight pressure as four inches entered me. One of the nurses ran to the doctor's side and applied extra pressure with one hand while circling my clit with the other.

"Try stimulating its orifice further, doctor. It produced a lubricant earlier."

The pressure shifted as the doctor rocked the speculum back and forth. Even though I couldn't feel the sensations as my pussy was massaged and assaulted, my brain did, and I felt a familiar warmth spread down my thighs. Spurts of purple lubricant mixed with grool hit my legs and the table. The mixture made wet, disgusting, sucking noises as it was churned within me.

*shplush* *shplush * *shplush*

*shpluush*

The nurse, seeing that her idea had worked, took her fingers off my clit and grabbed the sides of my pussy with her long fingers.

"Push, doctor!"

The doctor bent over, her blonde hair falling down her face, and placed her elbow on the speculum, resting her entire weight on it while the nurse held me open. I vaguely recalled reading that the vagina could stretch from 4 to 8 inches when aroused. Maybe I could get through this without permanent damage. The metal object slid in halfway, then 5 inches, then 6. I could feel the pressure internally now as the end of the speculum kissed my cervix. With one last push, the entrance to my uterus strained and it slid in two more inches. If the anaesthesia wasn't dulling the sensation, I would have passed out.

"Bio-seal, nurse, before it slips out!"

The being to my left who had administered the anaesthesia ran to a nearby cart and retrieved another flashlight, this one emanating a dark blue light. She waved it over the end of the speculum, now flush with my skin, and the doctor removed her arm. It stayed in place within me, but the pressure from my cervix tilted it upwards, bulging the skin below my bellybutton. She ran a hand across her face, wiping green sweat off her brow, and took a few deep breaths through her labia. Once she had regained her composure, she took out what looked like a TV remote from her lab coat as well as a short ribbon cable. The nurse that had held me open connected one end to an interface on the base of the speculum and the other to the remote. Surprisingly, she didn't open it. Maybe they were too worried about hurting the "patient". Not letting up from the , the doctor shone a light down my canal, inspecting the opening of my womb.

"Nurse, a size 2, please."

Rummaging through the items on one of the carts, the nurse unveiled a metal cylinder that tapered to a corkscrew on one end. The doctor took it and inserted it into the hole created by the speculum, sliding it as deep as it would go. I watched in muted horror as she twisted it, lodging the corkscrew into my abused cervix. Once the tip had penetrated into my womb, she began to twist it, literally screwing an attachment into my uterus. The anaesthetic thankfully continued to do its job, but the sensation of shifting pressure and metal scraping on metal made my hair stand on end.

*click*

With a final twist the metal cylinder snapped into place, nested into the speculum and protruding deep within me.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)