More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MagnumTape MagnumTape

What's next?

The Procedure Continues...

The doctor looked over her work, double checking the equipment that had been firmly situated in my pussy. She gave it a light tug, and the bulge in my stomach wobbled back and forth. A sense of vertigo washed over me. My most private places were being violated and probed; My entire body was being desecrated at the whim of these beings. The nurse wiped a few more drops of purple grool from the table.

"Administering the first dose of fluid manually."

The doctor lifted a beaker of the same chunky red fluid that I had seen in the bag earlier. She tilted it into the metal cylinder, pouring the strange liquid directly into my womb. Immediately, pinpricks radiated out over my stomach; It was like a limb that had fallen asleep. I struggled in the restraints as the odd tickling feeling swept my lower body. It continued for about 20 seconds before slowly dissipating.

"Sister, status report?"

The third being, who I still hadn't seen, chimed in again.

"We picked up weak signals for a few seconds. Body processes are still green."

"Perfect. The human body reacts well to the fluid. Make a note in the patient's log."

A metal arm extended up from the table of equipment. Various transparent tubes were wrapped around it, leading to a cone with a metal clamp protruding inside. The arm swung into position between my legs and lowered itself to my vagina, the doctor carefully adjusting its descent. It fit snugly over my lips and the clamp automatically latched onto the cylinder within me. Machinery whirred to life as the doctor pushed buttons on the remote.

*sput* *sput* *sput*

The cone began emitting a green light, bathing my insides. It was similar to the bio-seal and anaesthesia wands, but its purpose was a mystery.

*spluuurch*

*sput* *sput* *sput* *sput*

More red liquid traveled up the arm and was deposited into the cone, coating my lips. The same sensation of pinpricks washed over my labia and down into my butt. This time it only lasted about 15 seconds, and I didn't react as strongly - sure, it was still uncomfortable, but I knew it was coming.

"Increase its breathing rate to boost metabolism. Then we can rest until it is finished."

The nurse on the left (the same one who had inserted the plug in my throat) ducked out of sight, then reappeared with the device that had made me swallow so forcefully. She adjusted a control and tapped it against my windpipe. The plug beeped in response, increasing the depth and frequency of the breaths. To my surprise, the doctor and both of her assistants took a few seconds to return their tools, turned, and walked away from the table. The tap of their footsteps echoed out for a few seconds, then there was an audible whooshing noise as some kind of automatic door slid open.

*spluuurch*

*sput* *sput* *sput* *sput*

I quickly realized what the machine was doing. It was on an automatic loop, sending "resuscitation fluid" into my womb or onto my pussy every few minutes. The pinprick sensations steadily decreased with each dose of fluid, and soon I barely even noticed. The relative calm gave me a moment to collect my thoughts and observe more of my surroundings.

I had been by strange beings, seemingly aliens, but I didn't want to make that assumption yet. I was still holding on to a miniscule hope that this was a really fucked up dream, or a hallucination brought on by some experimental . It's not like the US government had a great track record with these things. Besides, they seemed to speak perfect English. At the very least, I hoped that I was still on earth.

*sput* *sput* *sput* *sput*

Another dose of red glop right into my uterus. It was one thing to be sequestered away and experimented on in some secret government lab - there was still the possibility of escape, of making contact with the outside world. If I was on a spaceship out in god knows where, I was trapped with these beings and their fucked up beliefs. Could I convince them that I had rights? Would they even give me a chance?

*sput* *sput* *sput* *sput*

Somehow in the midst of all this my eyes began drooping. I had no idea how long it had been since my abduction, and a dull rhythmic pulsing sound filled the room that hadn't been audible over the previous chaos. The room didn't offer much in the way of things to look at - a solid white circular wall, paired with an only slightly more interesting tiled white floor. Even the lump in my throat couldn't stop my heavy eyelids. I suppose at this point I was getting used to it, as much as you could, anyway. I drifted off into a pleasant sleep, my only reprieve from whatever torturous procedure they would inflict on me next.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Author's Note:

I hope you're enjoying the story so far! I know it's a bit heavy on the "experiment" stuff, but I promise it's getting close to a break from that. One of my goals in making a story like this was to include a lot of that stuff, since I enjoy it and it can be hard to find good examples. Speaking of which, some of the biggest influences were:

The "Oral Augment" section of "The Collar" by RedEmpire (https://chyoa.com/chapter/An-oral-augment%21.671000)

"Alien Sex " by Nubbins (https://chyoa.com/story/Alien-sex-.26389)

I also know that there hasn't really been a good jumping-off point for other writers. I can only write so much and I'm going to focus my efforts on one path for now. I'll try to include a good branching point at the end of this chapter to make things a bit easier if anybody wants to take it in a different direction. Thanks for reading!

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

For the second time, my eyes cracked open in the stark white room. I tried to gasp for air, to move my arms, before remembering what had happened. I was still constricted by the restraints and the goose egg in my throat. As I scanned my body, checking for new things they might have done to me or any effects of the resuscitation fluid, I nearly started crying. My poor belly was ballooning out, pushed to its limits by the fluid. The automated cycle had continued in my sleep until I looked like I was 4 months pregnant. My torso was the only part of my body (aside from my head) that wasn't locked to the table, and now any motion elicited loud sloshing sounds as the liquid shifted around. As if on cue, the door opened again as the beings returned from their break.

The doctor was stony as ever, first setting the resuscitation equipment to remove the liquid, then moving away from the table to talk to the nurse I hadn't seen yet. The other two nurses were newly energized and gossiped while they (finally) tilted the examination table up to a laying position. Ah! Even if I still couldn't move, it felt good to not be hanging upside down anymore. The nurses' conversation shifted to me as one of them tapped my draining, distended stomach.

"Mmmm, she's surprisingly flexible here. I wonder why her holes are so small."

"Ugh. I don't want to know," the nurse who had inserted the plug fired back. "This whole thing creeps me out."

"Hey, you never know. Once things are back where they should be, I think she'll be pretty cute. The lathe guys have pulled it off before."

The red liquid being sucked out of my womb had lost a bit of vibrancy; It was definitely a darker shade of red now. As the last of it traveled up the tubes, the doctor walked back over and started removing the foreign devices from my pussy. The arm detached itself, swinging back into place over the resuscitation equipment. Speckles of red still dripped from the end of the cone and onto the cart. She gripped the cylinder and twisted sharply, yanking the corkscrew out of my cervix. The anaesthesia was still numbing my senses, but I could tell that it was wearing off; I definitely felt a pinch this time. Finally, the doctor waved the bio-seal wand over the top of the speculum, releasing its hold on my pussy. It almost shot out by itself with a wet pop and she gingerly placed it back with the other tools.

"The Resuscitation was successful! Full neuron function has been restored. We'll deliver the patient to the body lathe team so that they can finish the procedure."

The swallowing tool was pressed to my forehead, and I immediately lost consciousness.


What Did The "Body Lathe" Do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)