More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Freeuse_Magazine Freeuse_Magazine

Which Story do you want to read today?

The Resourceful Flight Attendant

It was two hours after dinner and the passengers were either watching a movie or sleeping. The light was dimmed down and the flight attendants were making their last round to see if anyone needed something. And indeed one of the call signs went of and Lucy, one of the flight attendants walked over to the middle-aged man, who had pushed the button.

"How can I help you, Sir?" She said and smiled. "You got any adult magazines, Miss?" The man asked without even lowering his voice, so the family sitting next to him wouldn't hear it. "Yes, we do Sir. Playboy or Penthouse?" The flight attendant asked back with her permanent smile. "Uhm, do you have Score? Or Juggs?" The flight attendant frowned for a second, as she tried to remember the magazines. "Is that the one with the huge ... ?" And she made a gesture with both of her hands to mimic enormous breasts. The man nodded, glad that she knew what he meant. Lucy remembered they had several boob magazines on the last flight, but she hadn't seen any on this one. "I'll have to check. I'll be back in a minute."

Lucy went back to the galley where the magazines were stored. She went through the magazines: fashion, sports, politics, lifestyle, there it was - adult magazines. There were several issues of Playboy, Hustler, Penthouse but no Score. Oh, wait, what was that? With a face of disgust, she carefully pulled out a stained warped issue of Juggs. All the pages were stuck together and the whole thing was hard as a wooden board. Besides all the cum that had washed out the color of the front page, there was just no way to present this to the passenger. She tossed it in the trash and closed the cupboard with the magazines as her colleague came in. "Hannah, do you know if we have any more of these big tit magazines? I have a passenger asking for it." Hannah rubbed her chin and replied. "I think we are out of those. Remember these School kids from last flight, I think they took them all."

Lucy went back to the man with an apologetic face. The father next to him looked at her as if he was just as curious about her answer as the other guy. "I'm sorry Sir, but we ran out of tit journals." She realized the disappointment in the mans face and offered: "But, you could try the internet? I'm sure the captain wouldn't mind if we do an exception for you and let you switch off flight mode on your phone. You are not going to take forever, I'm sure." She laughed about her own joke and the man smiled at her and said "No, won't take more than two minutes." The flight attendant gave him the thumbs up. "I'll go to ask the captain and bring you a box of tissues."

As the flight attendant came back the man was looking unhappy again. "My phone is broken. It won't turn on." He said. "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that." The flight attendant said in a tone, as if that was her fault. "I'm afraid there is nothing I can do about that." The man shrugged. "Yeah, I know. You did your best. Maybe just bring me a Whiskey. I'll entertain myself with that." Lucy nodded compassionately and went back to get the man a drink. As she walked through the corridor she suddenly spotted a young woman with a sleeping mask whose breasts were big enough to almost rest on her thighs. Her head had fallen to the side onto her husband's shoulder, who was fast asleep too. The woman was wearing a zipped-up cardigan and that gave the flight attendant an idea. She went back to her disappointed passenger.

"Sir, I might have a solution for your problem. Follow me please." The man was to surprised to ask any questions. With wide eyes he followed the flight attendants instructions, wondering what she had for him. As they arrived at the busty woman's seat and the flight attendant presented him the woman's chest with both hands, whispering "ta-daaa!" he smiled at the girl and gave her the thumbs up. He reached to his fly and zipped down. Lucy signed him to wait and slowly pulled down the woman's front zipper. The pressure of her soft heavy breasts made the zipper burst open in less than a second. A bra was revealed heavy and thick enough to pass as a bulletproof vest. The man's dick had grown into full size in no time, and Lucy nodded impressed with her lips pursed. She reached above her head and turned on the woman's reading light, which illuminated her foot-long cleavage perfectly.

As the man started jerking off, his eyes glued to the wobbling masses of flesh, Lucy had a look around. Next to the busty woman and her husband were their kids sleeping. Like most seats with families, their whole area was a mess, with bits of paper, crayons, tissues, an empty single package of ketchup, and other garbage lying around on the floor. And while the man was still pumping his fist up and down his shaft, Lucy went to her knees to pick up all the garbage she could. She did this with the same grace and smile as the flight attendants in a tv commercial.

Lucy waited patiently for the men to finish, one hand full of little pieces of trash. It took him less than two minutes to shoot several thick ropes of cum onto the woman's chest. He took a tissue from the box that the flight attendant handed him and wiped himself off, while his cum was slowly sinking into the woman's cleavage. As he felt clean enough he gave the flight attendant a satisfied nod, handed her the crumpled-up tissue, and made his way back to his seat. Happy about another satisfied customer, Lucy bunched the tissue and all the other garbage she had in her hand together and stuffed them into the woman's cleavage, deep enough to disappear in between the huge tits. She tried to pull the zipper back up but she needed some to do so, and the heavy boobs wobbling around almost threw her off balance. But finally, she managed it. The woman grunted in her sleep, her husband grunted back. The flight attendant wiped her hands dry and went back to her next call. Someone needed a rimjob in row 34.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)