More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gambio Gambio

Which one of these trash-fests do you want to read about?

The Redemption of Gina Walker, by IwannaSpankGirls

“You don't have to do this, Gina.”

“Shut up, Marcie. You think I can't handle it? I can handle it! I'm fine!”

“...if you say so.”

“Besides, the title sounds pretty great.”

“Very, we are reading “The Redemption of Gina Walker, by IwannaSpankGirls.”

“Wait.”

“What is it?”

“This is yet another branch some fuck added to hard candy. This shit is weird as fuck.” Why are so many people so insistent on writing porn of us?”

“Yes, I don't really want to think too hard about the cosmic implications of us covering this.”

“Whatever, I'm all for a good redemption story, especially if it involves me. Not that I needed to be redeemed in the first place.”

“Let us just get this over with.”

READING IN PROGRESS (BGM)

“AGAIN? SHE IS DOING IT AGAIN?”

“Now I will have to give her a spanking.”

“You know what? Fuck it. I don't even care anymore. Lets just ignore it.”

“Agreed. I expect you want to do the summary?”

“This is the story of a sweet, innocent girl who did nothing wrong.”

“Doesn't the title pretty much disqualify that conclusion?”

“Unfortunately, that sweet girl fell victim to the maniacal Marcie Storm and this is the story about how she fights her way back to her rightful place as queen.”

“Really, Gina? You really think this is where the story intends to go?”

“Yes.”

“Meanwhile, I am once more portrayed as an evil and moronic villain. At this point I really wonder if I should opt for legal actions. This is clearly slander.”

“I'm pretty sure legal actions are illegal here.”

“A spanking it is, then.”

“I like the part where Rina captured you and turned you into a maid.”

“I would never make such a nonsensical mistake.”

“But we probably should start by the beginning. Alright, so this starts right after you gave Susan to me.”

“And no matter how much this author claims otherwise, that was a completely justified act. You don't hold on to useless assets, you liquidate them.”

“So, here I decide to ally with Susan.”

“Yes, is it not great how your redemption happens in one chapter with you realizing your wrongdoings?”

“Hold it. I think the story makes it very clear that I feel very bad about the things I did. And I am very sorry. So, like just forgive me already, ok?”

“Oh dear.”

“Besides, its not that I did much wrong anyways. So, just get off my back.”

“Well, certainly your version in the story didn't, because this author is incapable of believing that bad people can change. As such, your backstory was heavily retconned, turning me and Rina into cartoon villains instead.”

“That does piss me off, the Rina part, I mean. Yeah, she is a bit crazy but this is a poor portrayal of her.”

“...and what of me?”

“Eh, fairly accurate I would say.”

“This story is actually making you worse. That is...quite the accomplishment.”

“Actually, I do have issues with my own depiction though.”

“Oh, really.”

“Yes, so at one point in the story, I majestically saved you, right?”

“uh...”

“But, why the fuck would I then give power back to you? This shit makes fuck all sense!”

“I don't like it but I have to agree with you here.”

“Right? That's so stupid!”

“At this point Susan and Lindsey are on Gina's side. Because of course they are. That means, it would be absurdly easy to inform the rest of Royal Magnificent of what was actually going on.”

“Instead I now have to choose if I want to fuck my mother or a dog, because you are a sick fuck like that.”

“Will you please stop morphing me with this bizarro version of mine? Besides, is against the rules anyway, so not much of a choice here.”

“And that's where the story stands.”

“Well, this was about as trite as I expected it to be.”

“Really? I actually quite liked it. Finally a story that portrays me somewhat accurately.”

“This was a mistake.”

“I couldn't get off to it. Maybe once I win and turn you into my , I will.”

“Sure.”

“Anything else to add?”

“While the writing itself is not terrible, the story lacks any kind of emotional punch. Partly because the author is unwilling to properly setup events and partly because what should be dramatic scenes are written in a very mundane fashion.”

“Your just pissed that I'm gonna win.”

“You know Gina, giving how much the author loves Lindsey and Susan I wouldn't be so sure about that.”

“What are you trying to say?”

“That I don't think you will end up as queen in this story.”

“What!”

“Knowing her, this will eventually end up with you, Lindsey and Susan on a council, fighting more and more absurd enemies until the author loses interest and abandons the story.”

“Ey! No way!”

“But thankfully, I would say we are done now.”

“I want to be queen!”

“Yes,Yes.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)