More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Plazma6 Plazma6

Choose an item!

The Reality App

Description: This is a magical app that allows you to alter anything in reality. The exact things that you can alter are:

  1. Your or anyones mind & body (And yes, you can change the race as well to other species to make them a animal or even a furry)
  2. Laws and rules that are put on society (like public nudity)
  3. The perception of yourself or others (like everyone thinking your a nudist)
  4. Yours or someone else's preferences and fetishes
  5. Clothes that they are currently wearing and/or ones that they own

Of course you can't just freely manipulate reality, first you need to get points in the app, and to be able to do that You can do a couple things:

Challenges: these are the main ways of getting points, to be able to accept the challenge you first need to click on it and of course click accept. There are many different challenges that you can get:

Daily Challenges: Of course these challenges are given to you everyday with a max of 4. Although these challenges aren't too specific and are generally random. (They are not mandatory to do each day)

Suggested Challenges: these challenges are specific to you (The User), although unlike daily challenges there is not a specific max number of these challenges, You can do as many of these as you want.

Mandatory Challenges: these are specific challenges that are given to the user by the system itself. You cannot turn down these challenges and Have to complete them under any circumstance. These challenges if completed will give you incredible rewards, although the system doesn't really pull these out too often unless in specific circumstance's.

Of course if you happen to lose any of these challenges you will be hit with a punishment! Punishments can differ depending on the specific challenge that you decide to take, For an example, If the challenge is to walk around your house naked without anyone seeing you and someone does in fact see you then The punishment could be The system making you incapable of wearing clothing.

The punishment That is given will also have the exact same awareness as the challenge that you lost. Speaking of let's talk about that now:

Awareness: everything in the app has a certain amount of awareness, When you alter anything with your points you can actually change the awareness of the change that you made. Awareness specifically has four levels:

None = everyone thinks this is completely normal and won't bat an eye

Low = although not many will really notice that doesn't mean no one will

Medium = People will probably be more alert, but there is still room for to take advantage of

High =normal awareness

Oh I forgot to mention, You can gain points by doing sexual stuff. Of course depending on what you exactly do depends on how much points you get.

And lastly we have:

Multipliers: these multiply the amount of points you can get from a challenge or action. You can only activate four a day in each one counts as a 2x (Max of 8x). Of course, there is something attached to them, specifically a certain action that you are to do (like not wearing underwear). Once activated if you do not abide by the action the system will you to do the action for exactly one day, as thats when The multipliers wear off.

Now, here are the rules:

Item Rule#1: The app will manifest in a random individual's phone

Item Rule#2: The app cannot be deleted or transferred to another phone

Item Rule#3: If the users current phone is damaged to the point where they cannot use the app, The App will transfer itself to any type of technology that will allow the user to be able to use the app.

Item Rule#4: No one can interact with the app other than the user, If they try to then they will be given a punishment similar to the challenges (although they will be unique to the person). Of course you get to choose the punishment as well!

Anyway, That should be it, If you guys want to add anything while making your stories, go ahead!

Who gets the app?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)