More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by hammerhead1004 hammerhead1004

What's going on?

The Professor is in Trouble

Running down the path, you are greeted by a peculiar sight. A stocky, bearded man in a lab coat being chased around by a Poocheyna! Was that... was that the Professor!

"Help me!" The older man yelled, almost tripping over himself as he fled the Pokemon. "This Poocheyna is in heat!" Snarling, the dog-like Pokemon cornered the man against a tree. He finally seemed to notice Clara in the clearing, frantically waving her over. "Hello! You over there! Please! Help!" He gestured towards a backpack haphazardly discarded in the grass. "In my bag! There's a Pokeball!"

Clara wasted no time rushing over to the backpack. She had learned in school how aggressive Pokemon could be when they were in heat, and she did not want to see this Poocheyna unleash that on this defenseless man! Grabbing the back, she opened the pocket.

Well, there was not one but three Pokeballs in the bag. None of them were marked, though, so Clara just grabbed a random one. Staring down the Poocheyna, she took a deep breath. This was going to be her first Pokemon battle!

"Pokemon, I choose you!" She yelled, throwing the ball. The Poocheyna turned its head as a burst of white light emerged from the ball.

What Pokemon did Clara choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)