More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Wikia Wikia

"Which story would you like to read?"

The Prince of Hell and his Femboy Harem

Jason was on his hands and knees, his fingers making a fist in the sheets and the chains of his cuffs rattled as his master fucked him. He cried out as he felt a palm slap one of his cheeks, leaving a pink hand-print on it. The other boys were all in their own varying states of undress, all of them wearing similar cuffs and collars that kept them in his room to tend to his every wish.

Their master was Abronze, youngest son of Satan. While he was centuries old, you'd be forgiven in thinking he was the same age as the various femboys he kept for himself, never mind the oni-red skin, curved horns on his head and the tail.

Abronze, like others in his family, made deals for souls. He preferred to only make deals with men, granting wealth or power or petty vengeance in exchange for their souls. He had made particular stride granting the hidden desires of an entire fraternity group a few years ago, deciding to make every one of them members of his harem. That is if he liked them. The rest he gave to his many brothers and sisters to be tortured horribly.

Abronze wrapped an arm around Jason and brought him to an upright position, revealing Jason's own erect cock before stroking it with his free hand. In this position, Jason felt his master's cock rub against a particular nerve, so it didn't take for Jason to reach orgasm.

The demon pulled out and cummed onto Jason. Jason looked at him with equal parts fear and adoration -- a common and appropriate mix of feelings when sexually satisfying a demon -- and Abronze resisted biting his fist. Jason was a red-head and his face was covered in freckles all over his face and shoulders, not to mention how perfectly round his ass was.

Abronze climbed over Jason and kissed him, their tongues touching as Jason hesitantly reciprocated, the chains of his manacles ringing as he wrapped his arms over Abronze's shoulders.

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)