More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kieiei kieiei

What's next?

The Possessed Vault

Riley's mother slowly stepping in, accenting her bust with every step, as if she was pumping her breasts up with each step. The dark blue night dress showing off every curve, lace fabric bending to the curve of her hanging but perky breasts. Revealing almost the entirety of her bust, slight pink hues of her nipples peaked out, the nimble movements only aided their presence. The silk cut in two, down the middle showing off her impressive midsection, even after having three kids she kept up with her fitness and cosmetic surgery went a long way. Slim tanned white legs carried her gracefully towards Riley's bed.

Lilith hovering over his flaccid cock, letting her hole slobber over his soft cock. His mother didn't seem to notice she was existed. Riley became confused, "mom...?" He muttered, able to see both of them even when Lilith's body was blocking her. "Can't you see her mom!?" becoming more worried, sweat running down his face. "Aw, someone's getting rowdy..." snapping her fingers, he lost his right to talk.

His mother continued, stroking up his leg planting kissed up to his thighs finally revealing her eyes. They've become fully bright blue with a light pink and yellow swirling around the edges, almost like a spiral the pink and yellow mixed. Her nimble fingers groped her son's balls, still big even when emptied surprising Riley had such a big cock when looking so feminine. The other hand rubbed at the shaft, supporting it for Lilith's cunt to fuck.

"Silicone...? Oh, you human's found a way to... Enhance yourself..." referring to his mother's breasts, "People call her a bimbo? In her next life she'll be reborn as a succubus, no doubt!" Lilith laughed, pushing down on the flaccid cock. Riley even in his tired state knowing she's invading his mother's mind.

As the cock entered the sloppy cunt, Riley cried from his over sensitive cock head. His body shuttering, wanting to shut down for the night. Exertion ran through his blood not sure how much more he could take, especially if his slutty mother was going to fuck him, slowing becoming more physically, and now mentally drained.

The succubus continued grinding on the cock head, the sore shaft beating between his mother's fingers. As the pink bulb poked the lower mouth, slurping sounds emerged, apparently a succubus is always soaking wet. Her fat lips enticing him to enter, "Come on... You've got to get hard for your mommy! I know about those thoughts." She giggled, blushing in embarrassment for him.

Even with Lilith's begging, and lewd actions, the cock only seemed to preform weak pulses at best, fighting against the succubus's determination.

His mother's hand rubbed, jerking in fast sessions the cock refused to react, staring at it's four-inch flaccid state. Licking up the balls, the mother tasting all of Lilith's juices, buzzed loving the taste, she'd probably still enjoy it even if she wasn't under the lustful beasts control.

"Mommy's gonna have to use her tight pussy..." the mother whispered, climbing on top of Riley, she phased through the succubus. Riley unsure if it was his blurred vision, or reality, blinked in confusion, groaning as his mom's boobs dragged up his body, her pussy pressing against his tip.

Two pussies hogged his dick, his mommy's pink blown up lips latch on his nipple, roughly sucking just to pop off. Pulling up a trail of spit broke, landing on her tit, his mother's tight cunt pressed harshly down on the soft cock, her eyes became less saturated just to return to their possessed state.

Lilith grinning pushed down, her pussy engorging itself on Riley's manhood, sucking him in. "How's it feel to fuck me and mommy?" She hummed, "She's such a slut, the memories of her's are... So... Lewd..." she buzzed.

They both bounced, multiple figures shifted through each other. Two boobs suddenly turned to four, Lilith's face grinned at him, just to turn to his mother's drooling mouth. A hand wrapped around Riley's neck, the fingers slowly closed. Lilith snaking her way up to his face, licking and biting up his chest, to suckled on his lower lip. "Are you broken...?" She slurred, "Two cunts ain't enough...?" She lustfully smiled, pulling her wet hole from the soft cock.

The succubus's fingers snapped clicking through to the warming room. His mother gave out a roaring groan, her hips pumped down onto the cock, faster, faster, rougher. She clasped at her own tits, groping and pulling the nipples, "Mmm fuck, cum in mommy! I want your seed baby! Give me a fat load!" She cried out, slamming her cunt down, her ass wobbled from the collision.

Lilith sliding back down Riley's body, grinning "I'm gonna milk you even if you refuse to get hard..." kisses ran down his body, up the tortured cock, across his thighs. Spreading his legs, she hummed delightfully, her long wet tongue licking between his soft cheeks.

The bimbo mother slapped her clit, rubbing it with three fingers, legs becoming unstable, her whole body shuttering as her hips jerked forward her cunt exploded over Riley, showering him with her squirt. One... Two... Three seconds passed, till she went back to her routine of bouncing vigorously on the worn-out cock.

The horned girl becoming impatient for her last meal, sliding her lewd tongue from his ass, just to replace it with her fingers. Her tiny pinkie finger pressed against his hole, slowly pushing the tight pink boy pussy accepted the finger.

The sensation over took Riley, his balls clenched, rolling up his thighs as the pinkie wiggled through his ass. Grunting and shaking, his cock pumped into his mommy's cunt, spraying a single thick strand of cream deep into his mother. "I hope that doesn't get her pregnant, if it does... Whatever she births is mine..." She slurred, still wiggling the finger. His mother moaning, still fucking her son harshly.

Riley's vision quickly rotated, the room falling upwards as his eyes closed, blacked out.

The bimbo slut of a mother still riding, getting pulled out from her aggressive sexual frame of mind as Lilith clapped once. Turning to the demon, as her pussy un-clenched the cock, sliding her baby hole up her son's chest, just to accept the demon's tongue into her mouth.

Lilith smiled letting her tongue slip from the slut, brushing her hair back she pointed towards the door. The possessed slut crawled out of the room, her pussy holding every drop of her son's load.

The succubus waved her hand in a circular motion, her wings stuck out a radiant blue light captivated the room, green, and purple rune symbols formed in a circular pattern, the light pulled back only staying between the symbols. The light blue settles into a deep blue, the runes turning gray as a rumbling echoed through the demonic witchcraft.

Suddenly a massive tongue the size of a twenty-inch screen scurried out, a massive chin pushed forward through the blue portal. Two bulges of flesh began pushing out, as they pushed a fat inverted nipple squeezed through, attached to the bulge of the skin.

Quickly Lilith slapped the creature trying to it's way through, "Back! Dumb cow" she sighed. The beast obeying pulled back through the light disappearing, turning around blowing a kiss to her new lover, "I'll be back, after I finally get my power's back," she smirked.

Unknowing to her, slick black tentacles searched out of the light slithering across the floor. The gooey thin squid like tentacles quickly wrapped around the succubus's ankles. "Huh?" She reacted. More tentacles burst through the portal, roping up the little demon, her arms and legs pulled back, as she got pulled in.

She disappeared through the dark blue, into a black void. "S-St-" she was cut off as a tentacle rushed into her mouth pumping into her throat. Her head shifted from side to side, taking in the sights. Her vault of beasts almost filled, noticing the giant cow girl from earlier watching from the side lines, her engorged breasts swollen with milk, her nipples seeming with milk.

Centaur, goblins, corrupted elves, demons, cat girls, and many more watched. They didn't rush her, knowing they'd receive a punishment when she grew in power if they did. However tentacles didn't have a mind, they're beasts of pure lust.

Wasting no time, the wet black cords rammed into her holes, the pussy getting stretched by one just to be joined by another, two fat tentacles pulsing in. Her ass filled up with a huge tentacle, the biggest one, dominating over the others. One raised to her face, opening up tiny worm like tentacles flung out, entering her nose and ears.

Lilith's belly stretched out, as her holes got , even her urethra was being fucked by a tentacle, one wrapped around her small nub of a clit. Year's not being milked the creature was already cumming. The fat appendages expanded pumping cum into her belly, womb, and throat, the tiny ones only drooled cum.

Her belly filled, expanding to a nine months' labor, the cute belly button popped to an outtie. However the tentacles wasn't done, slowing down they wiggled, slashing around in their own cum mixing the cum around, pushing in further. Bugles appeared all over her stomach, the left-out tentacles whipped and spanked at her ass and tits, turning them into a bruised red.

Fortunately tentacle attacks never lasted long, soon as they cum they retreat to find a place to rest but fifty years with no play the beast continued. More of the beast's ropes pushed into the succubus holes, stretching her jaw, almost unhinging it. Her ass and pussy taking in multiple partners, she tried to gather what was happening, only able to shutter and shake, let it take her. Her eyes shut, her body is hurting as she felt high pressure raise again in her stomach, it was cumming again.

The cum rushed through the lewd whips, expanding bigger and bigger due to the amount of snakes her holes it caused a back up, cum gushing in was blocked, more joined in hooking her holes and stretching them wide.

As the cum blasted through her belly pulsing out once again, becoming the size of an over inflated beach ball, around half the size of a bed. Her stomach blocked her lower half, the snakes slowly pulled away as they lowered their master to her back. She grunted and coughed up thick gray sludge, pushing with her weak legs she escaped the portal. Climbing back into the human realm, shifting against the bed her hand weakly waved, the portal closed burning the symbols into the wall.

The horns on her head cracked, flaking black crust, the surged out growing longer and sharper, her wings became more muscular as she caressed her distended belly. The beasts cum hung down her chin, the clumpy gray spunk broke landing on her breasts like a slime ball, she faded into her rest.

After a night of fucking and fantasy the sun finally rose, light beams glistened through the blinds, hitting Riley's eyes. He groaned, tiredly got up, sighing as he stood from his bed. Walking around to see his new master enlarged. Looking upon her shocked, his heart racing, quickly looking around his room to see weird pasterns burnt into his wall, panic wanted to capture him it was a reasonable response, but he decides to ignore it, after all he's never had sex or any sexual encounters till now.

He entered the cold spacious kitchen, his feet hit the marble tiles his two sisters sat by each other giggling as they played on their phones. The mother wiping up, looking over her shoulder, "Oh you're up, eat up, or you're gonna be late for college".

Riley's face dropped, realizing she didn't remember anything from last night. His body on auto pilot opened the fridge, his tired eyes peeled open in surprise to see Lilith, her inflated belly gone but her breasts grown into two big double D's. "Hi, lover..." she chirped, stretching her legs open, revealing a fat cock between her legs, "Such a nice family, huh?"

His head turned, looking at his sister's, Lilith hovered over their cereal bowl, jerking her cock. "What's the matter honey?" The demon purred, pre-cum drooled into the girl's meal, till the cum rushed out, filling it. The blonde haired girl, paying no attention, not even lifting her head from the phone raised the spoon feeding herself with the succubus's cum. "My my, this's gonna be so much fun," she moaned.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)