More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by kieiei kieiei

What's next?

A demonic tutoring

Riley's eyes widened as Lilith drained her new asset, "Sweetie, take a seat eat, you look like !" His mother's words rang in his head. Suspiciously taking a seat, trying his best to avoid glancing at the demon rolling on the table on to fail, as she raised his head with a finger on his chin. His face turned red, squirming looking at her seductive body, a black tail wrapped around her waist, a fat cock rested on her waist, her body coated in cream and berries. "Mommy did say you gotta eat..." she smirked revealing her cute fangs.

His mind raced, 'She's not real, not real' he thought, "I'm more than real, just I'm only letting you see me, if you want proof, watch your sister's face as she eats my cum..." the lewd demon perked, pointing to his sister as she took a mouthful of cum. "Uh, mom I think the milk spoiled," she grimaced. "Just talk to me through your mind, talking out loud to no one... People think you're crazy..." she smirked, rolling onto her front, object phasing through her. Her arms folded, pushing her chest up to let her bust bulge over her forearms. The mother came over taking a mouthful of the cummie cereal, "Eh, you're right. Uh just go to school," she huffed. "College mom!" The two sister's whined, "Just get going... Uh triplets..."

As they left for the bus, Riley walked behind his two slutty sisters, their skirts raise so high up their panties showed, their cute tight white panties just covering their pussy mounds, Riley thought. "Gee, you're such a perv... A guy like you should be fucking someone already... You're not even bad looking..." The succubus drifted off as Riley ignored her getting on the bus, plotting himself behind where his sisters sat.

Hands crawled up his thighs, the succubus's face snuggled into his crotch, "And if a girl found this... I doubt they leave, maybe your slutty sisters will find it!" She chirped, the cock twitched through his trousers. Quickly he slammed his bag over his crotch embarrassed, "Stop..." He whispered, people quickly took notice of his weird actions. "That's not gonna stop me, also I can read minds... Just talk there than looking like a weirdo." Her tongue licked up the cock, his hands clenched his bag, the slippery snake wrapped around his cock constricting it.

After ten minutes of a bumpy ride, the bus came to a halt. Riley's face red all over, his sister's turned, "You coming looser?" They laughed, as he covered his erection. Getting up, his dick slipping from her mouth, his trousers phasing through her. Getting off the bus, Riley dreading the day only to be snapped out of thought as Lilith appears, floating too close to him, "Hi... Guess I'll have to wear a uniform?" She smirked. Flames burned over her body, a tight shirt covered her the buttons open showing her body off, a high black, loose skirt puffed out, no panties. "Y'like school girls?" She teased wiggling her pussy in his face. Riley ignored her, walking through her, into his college. "H-Hey!" She winged following closely. His sister's stayed at the gates, talking to guys and smoking, 'looks like they're skipping again' his mind sighed.

He enters the lecture hall, sitting in the middle to hide amongst his peers, a short but busty girl say besides him. "Hiding from me, huh?" She smiles, "I didn't feel like being picked on by Mrs. Fletcher," he laughed, his eyes becoming less tired. "My my, well you can keep ignoring me but... You can't ignore her," Lilith moaned sitting on the desk legs spread. Riley looked up with worry.

Five minutes into the lecture, Lilith sighed "My God, this is killing me!" Looking over to Riley's friend, she smirked, crawling across the desk. He watched in a panic, his face grew in fret. The succubus's hand pressed against the girl's tit, "S-she's huge! K-cup," Lilith smiled with glee. The poor girl moaned as the demon's hand slid up her thighs, nails gently scratching the surface. "She'd make for a great cow..." She purred under her breath. "Lets make her... Bigger" Lilith moaning, pulling on the girls button, popping it open as her tits swelled a little.

Her hands hurried to her shirt pulling it, "Psst! Riley, you got a sweater?" She whispered, "Huh, no sorry Lily..." He blushed. Quickly she got up and rushed out of the lecture hall, leaving her stuff behind. The lecture so old she didn't even notice.

The bathroom door bursts open, the short girl barged through looking into the mirror, her face dropped, cupping her breasts, "W-what...?" She gasped. The toilet stall's door creaked open, revealing the indecent succubus, her back resting against the toilet's tank, her feet upon the seat, legs parting for her cock to slip and dangle, "I can explain..." She murmurs.

Lily jumped, turning tugging the breaking top closed, her breasts ballooning her shirt out. "Huh? W-what are you...?" She peaked, her eyes shifting around the succubus's body, focusing on her bat like wings scraping down the stall's walls, her tail coming from between her legs, the opened shirt revealing her stomach and bulbous breasts to her blacken horns. "Oh, we've got something in common... Come to me... And I'll explain" she smirked, her finger waving for her to come.

The bell rang, Riley sighed looking over to Lily's stuff, collecting it taking it with him. Having only one lesson and knowing Lily's absence is defiantly due to Lilith. Leaving the campus he waited for the bus.

The huge breasted girl squeezed into the cubical, the door closing behind her, face turning red as the huge cock hung into the toilet basin. Lily licking her lips the closer she got the wetter she got, only coming closer figuring the demon has an answer for her new assets. "You like my new boyfriend," The succubus grinned, standing up hovering her breasts closing in on the busty girl, "He's mine... But you can be mine too, I can tell you're enjoying this already... With that wet patch between your legs."

"H-how'd y-you know I'm... Wet?" Lily shyly asked, letting the demon come closer, her hands reaching out to the cock. Her fingers stroked up the wet head pulling the skin back tugging it, her eyes glanced up "What'd I get...?" She purred, wiggling her breasts. Giggling, the succubus stroked her hair back, "Bigger breasts, pleasure, immortality..." slyly whispered, licking her lips. "Oh, maybe we can make a deal?" Lily smirked, giving the cock a harsh tug.

Riley sighing, entering his home hearing moaning throughout the house, he sighs. Sisters getting fucked again he thought, walking upstairs to his room to try and block out the sound, only for the sound to get louder, opening his door he shouts, "the fuck!"

"Deal...?" Lilith smiled, her cock erecting, lifting up her skirt as the hand worked harder. "Make me the most desirable girl to Riley... And I'm yours," she blushed, Lilith cringed as the feelings of love emerged from her new . Letting go of the wet cock, the girl turned around pressing her chest against the stall's door, pulling up the skirt revealing her ass just for her chest to start pulsing again. "Deal!" Lilith chirped, slapping her 's ass, breasts expanding over the door, her bra shredded into pieces, wasting no time the demon ripped Lily's panties off pushing her cock against the wet pussy.

The slick cock slapping against the engorged cunt juices leaking down Lily's thighs. The demon's lewd body presses against Lily's back, her fangs biting her ear, "My little cow" she mumbles. The purple fat cock head pushes against the pussy, spreading the lips wide stretching it, as the cock pushes in a small bulge pokes through the busty girls stomach. Lily's mouth gaped opened, grunting as the cock punished her pussy, kissing her womb. The shirt pulls back as her tits invade the door, milk leaking down the stall.

Chattering emerged, echoing through the toilet. Lilith plunging her cock deeper into Lily not caring, milk ran out from under the stall. "Ew, the fuck...?" The girls muttered, knocking on the door, "What's going on?" They complained. Lily moaned out, as she got pulled back, the huge breasts reaching down to her navel hugging her body. As Lilith pulled Lily back lifting her up, the cock expanded with cum, the balls squeezed bursting cum into the cow's womb.

A portal opened behind the two lovers, engulfing them into non-existence. The stall's door opened, the school girls looking at nothing but a creamy floor and an empty toilet.

Riley looked over a horrendous sight, his sister pulled out a drawer filled with gray goo, practically bathing in it, scooping it into her pussy her belly slightly bulging out. Too focused on filing herself not paying any attention to her brother. A portal opened behind Riley, Lilith, and her new pet appeared, "Oh, that ain't good" Lilith giggled.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)