More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by daxg2001 daxg2001

Where to begin his rounds first?

The Pools Area

Michael decided to start with the Pools area, which was around the central hotel of Zack Island resort. Technically there was two areas of it - Poolside and the actual Pools themselves. Both had plenty to offer in terms of different activities for the guests and were always a hotspot for guests.

Poolside was of course more for those interested in relaxing and catching some rays. Plenty of spacious, reclining deck chairs with tables and umbrellas available to get some shade. Also access to the Pool Bar for drinks and snacks should they be desired. All set to a soothing soundtrack of Caribbean-style beats and music played low and always ready to accept a change in the playlist should a guest request it.

The Pools themselves were a mix of different pools. Of course one set aside for free swimming or just relaxing with one of the large inflatable, floating animals or big rings. The other were ready for different Pool Games for guests to play either alone (subject to game type). The challenging back-and-forth race of Pool Hopping. The test of strength of Tug-O-War. Or the curious but always eye-catching Butt Battle.

In fact, there appeared to be guest activity in both sections of the Pool area. He'd never actually seen any women participate in the 'Butt Battle' before but it appeared two young females were about to that. If he headed that way he'd likely witness the entire contest. Otherwise he could head towards Poolside where it appeared one woman was already relaxing, with another on the way from the hotel.

Which part of the Pools Area to visit?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)