More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kire5613 kire5613

Which tribe will we visit?

The Pinetail tribes of a northern forest

We enter the pine forests of the north when we find a Pinetail tribe. They consist of woodland animals including Bears, Foxes, Raccoons, Skunks and so on.

They wear little to no clothes as they feel close to nature and see no reason to conceal much of their natural forms. They also are more open to sex with each other including people they don't know. Of course there is a form of "marriage" they have when two truly love each other. When they take one as their "true mate" they are still able to have sex with others but can only make babies with their mates. is not really a taboo though it doesn't happen much.

One tradition is a somewhat holiday known as mating day. Long ago, they're population was dwindling so they had a huge orgy to desperately bring it back up. So every year they have this orgy which became the main source of impregnation.

They are also very open to visitors so long as they are open to their customs. They usually have scouts outside the village to watch for visitors as well as threats to their village.

Where does our story begin?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)