More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by CaptainKitty CaptainKitty

How does it start?

The Personifications of the Holidays

Santa Claus laid his gloved hands on the tabletop, intoning gravely, "It is once again time, gentleman. Every century, the personifications of all mankind's holidays may be permitted to indulge. We may each select one mortal, anywhere in the worlds, be they worlds real or fictional. And we may visit them on our own holidays, and on those of our fellow brothers in this room today."

The Easter bunny rolled his eyes, leaning back against the wall. "Yeah, we all know this, Kringle. Why do you feel the need to explain it?"

Santa Claus chuckled, his belly indeed wobbling and shaking like a bowl full of jelly. "Because mortals have come up with new holidays since, and there are potentially newcomers participating in this indulgence for the first time. Now, remember, you can do as you wish with them. We do not judge. But be aware, even if you are not deliberately changing them, you will likely accidentally change them through your presence and through your... emissions."

A leprechaun cackled merrily on one of the chairs. "Yeah, we all remember your cum turning that poor girl into 'Mrs Claus'," the ginger haired little man air quoted.

Old Saint Nick shook his head. "Again, gentlemen, we are not to judge. We do this to alleviate the pressure of our many duties. One mortal, to do with as you will, every century."

A middle-aged man in a brightly coloured robe raised a hand. "Permit me, Mr Claus, to ask, as I am a newcomer, I had not been created last time this happened. Do they need to give permission, or do we just select anyone we want."

Santa set the Tome of the Indulgence down on the table with a heavy thump, intoning gravely. "No. They get in the matter."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)