More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hobbyistnobody hobbyistnobody

Get some back story, or continue on?

The Peoples of Udura

As stated, Udura is an incredibly diverse place. The many different races and people you may encounter on your journey are as follows...

Humans: Humans are a varied, widespread race. They live across the entire continent, in vast cities or small towns, and work as everything from politicians to pirates. They're one of the most varied races in the world.

Elves: Elves live in the forests in a matriarchal society, and are known for their fierce protectiveness over their lands and nature. Both men and women are incredibly androgynous, to the point most can't differentiate between men and women, even by voice.

Dwarves: Dwarves live in vast cities and are well known for their toughness, crafting skills, and short size. Most settlements are at least half underground, dug into the sides of mountains or into the earth.

Gnomes: Even smaller than dwarves, these people are generally tinkerers and master engineers and mechanics, inventing incredible things that all races make use of.

Goblins: Dimunitive, all female race. Their naturally high libido and cute features make them an extremely well accepted race amongst humans. When not living in other races' cities, they normally live in small tribes of their own in the forests that elves don't inhabit. While most consider them nothing but easy fucks and bimbos, they're genius alchemists, using poisons and aphrodisiacs to take down much larger opponents.

Undead: The undead of Udura are largely varied. There are skeletons, zombies, and other raised dead, and while some are mindless killing machines there are others that have kept their faculties. There are several small "kingdoms" ruled by liches, necromancers who have achieved eternal life and great power. While they use the raised dead as slaves and soldiers, there are many "undead" who live in these kingdoms who are almost indistinguishable from the living.

Orcs: Orcs are a powerful, domineering race, feared by most others for their brutality and prowess in battle. The only reason, some say, they haven't taken over the world is that every orc wishes to be a leader, and so even the small tribes they gather in splinter into new ones, and are constantly warring against each other. They're not all barbarians, of course, but a cultured orc or one that lives among humans or other races is vanishingly rare. A little known fact is that orc cum is addictive to other races...

Felis: Felis are humanoid catlike people who live in the south, in the deserts and along the coast of Udura. They can be fierce warriors, but are largely solitary and thus they are split amongst many small settlements and most of their warriors are lone adventurers.

And many others. Trolls and ogres, fantastic beastmen that only exist in legends, minotaurs, fairies and other celestial beings, kobolds, lizard folk, and even more...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)