More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Chouken Chouken

What or Who will be Experiment nr. 1?

The Parents

I have to admit I was a little stunned; Jennie got up and continued to act as if everything was normal, everything was fine. My sister acted like she had not just given me the blowjob of my life. I might have chalked it up to my own personal, demented fantasies turning into some psychosis, but this hypothesis was ruined by all the cum on Jennie's face, neck and breasts. Jennie, despite her left eye being plastered shut, appeared to return to her normal, bitchy self.

Jennie was still my older, obnoxious sister; standing there, looking impatient, waiting for me to get out of the bathroom with a mean expression. I turned around and left the bathroom in a bit of a bewildered state. When I reached the kitchen I found my mother standing at the kitchen bench-top, reading a newspaper and drinking a cup of tea. I sat down at the table as I entered. I still needed to recover from my earlier climax. I attempted to make sense of things. I had some sort of power and I needed to understand how it worked.

My mother halted my thoughts as she greeted me; I looked up in surprise, but smiled when I realized that my mother wished me good morning. I responded in kind and my mother asked how I slept. I paused a little, considering my answer, because a lot had happened this morning. A couple bowls, cereal boxes and a carton of milk were on the kitchen table. I had parked in my usual seat with a bowl in front of me and began to fill it up with some cereal and milk.

"Yeah. Good, I guess."

I watched as my mother turned her attention back to her newspaper. I wondered about my power, it seemed to work on my thoughts and words. I wondered if my power worked on my mother as well. I wanted to start small and thought about my mother taking a sip from her cup of tea. My mother took a sip from her cup of tea. My eyes bugged out.

"What's wrong Keith?" my mother asked. She noticed my staring.

"Nothing Mom. Everything is fine," I answered. I watched as my mother accepted that explanation all too readily and returned to her newspaper. I continued to stare at my mother in mild surprise, but with no reaction from her now. My mother had accepted my words as a verbal command. I wanted to test the limits of my control and see how far I could push my mother, though.

I have to admit I was getting a rush. I had not even touched my breakfast and myself to take a bite while staring incessantly at the woman that gave birth to me. I thought about my mother taking another sip from her cup of tea, but this time I stipulated that she would not swallow until I commanded. I was delighted to watch my mother as she did just that, although I could not tell if she swallowed or not. I figured she could spit the tea back in her cup and I could tell that way. My mother obliged by daintily dribbling the tea she sipped back into the cup. By her expression, she seemed to not notice the strangeness in her actions. I was mesmerized by my power.

I continued to have my mother take a sip of her tea, and then dribble the contents back into her cup repeatedly. I stopped after the novelty wore off, but my eyes lingered on my mother’s figure and I decided to do something very perverted.

What are your plans?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)