More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Midnite_Val Midnite_Val

Enough Foreplay, what's next?

Orgasmic Ending

The excitement of the situation, the saliva dribbling down my balls, the sensations of her lips and her throat clutching around my penis and the sounds she was making, half moaning, half . I knew it would all become too much for me very soon. So there was the question of where to put it. Knowing I could spray it anywhere I'd like made al lot of different ideas cross my mind.

I pulled out my cock from her throat and started stroking it myself. It slid easily through my closed hand with the pre-cum and the spit from my sister mixing. The sound of my member sogging in my fist was almost as exciting as the sensation of throat fucking my sister. I could only hope that spraying my ropey cum all across her face would complete the entire sensation.

The tension was building as she eagerly sat down on her knees, awaiting the stream of cum about to hit her in the face. She looked at me with begging eyes, she wanted this as much as I did. Something in her had changed, I had changed it. She was begging for my cum and I could see no reason not to give it to her.

With a few more firm strokes I built up to my orgasm, a louder moan than intended escaped me as the first stream of cum shot across to my sister and hit her square between the eyes. I kept stroking and more cum added itself to her face. Trickling down. The final two strokes and ropes of cum landed in her now opened mouth. She licked her lips, gathering any that had landed near.

Droplets were running down her neck and landing on her breasts. Her left eye was plastered shut and her mouth was full. She swallowed down what was inside her mouth and licked her lips again. "Thanks Dweeb, now get the fuck out of the bathroom so I can clean up."

All of a sudden my trance was over, I looked at my sister as she got up from her knees and headed over to the shower. This was an obvious opportunity to get my sister again, but as I just had her do unspeakable things to me less than a minute ago the prospect seemed less appealing. I started to wonder as to the extend of my abilities and decided it was time to experiment.

What or Who will be Experiment nr. 1?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)