More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by the_high_king the_high_king

Choose your destiny

The OMNISCIENT Kudos

RINGRINGSMASH The energy orb of time was smashed to bits, on the bedside of an all-powerful being. "YARAGHHHAHAHHHHHH!!!", he yawned. Getting out of his 'Resting Tomb of 16 Dragons', he did a few stretches. Peering into his 'Mirror of Universal Image', he inspected himself. Taking his 'Celestial Teeth Cleaner of D'araatha', and 'Star Tooth Cream of the Moon King', he brushed his teeth, then rinsed his mouth with... water.

Donning his robes, and slippers he felt... dull. He thought back to the last time he had fun... never. He thought back to the time he made love... never. He thought back to the time he-... never. He sat back and sighed. Suddenly, he felt an unfimiliar feeling in his pants... a 'stirring' if you will. The feeling shocked him, sending a message of excitement through his body. It was... a SIGN!

YES! A SIGN! That was it. He took a stand, "Dammit!", he thought to himself, "I'm not going to spend another CENTURY like this. I'm going to have fun, sex, and more sex god dammit! And NO one is going to stop me! Cause I NEED this!". With that decision he quickly brainstormed a few alternate realities he could use to create his fantasy.

He COULD make the world of Toril into a porno type world, like he saw in the future.

MAYBE he could make blowjobs from women a casual thing, like saying 'hi', or eating lunch.

There were SO many possibilities. But he made his decision quickly. Holding up his hand, a small blue sphere appeared in his palm. The sphere then became a blue laptop. Using his celestial C++, and java skills, he quickly created an alternate reality.

What is the reality?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)