More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by the_high_king the_high_king

What is the reality?

Create this so called "blowjob" reality

With a few lines of code, he was done in seconds. He then set some addons to this alternate world. First addon was alternateing his looks, then setting himself in the lands of Toril, in a small town. He was now a royal merchant with many wares in his Bag of Holding. Second addon, he blessed every adult male on the surface of Toril with at LEAST 8 inches. Afterall, if HE was going to enjoy himself, why can't others? He then uttered an ancient spell, "execute program", then the world began to change before him.

He was in the middle of a town square. The common folk were going about their business, like any other average commoner would... or were they? Looking around, he saw a merchant arguing about gold with another merchant, while getting a killer blowjob from his hot looking wife. A yound couple was sitting on a nearby bench, while the male of the couple was getting a blowjob from his... well, from the looks of it, his sexy mother. The mother was also talking to him about his marriage plans at the same time. As he replied, the mother simply pushed her wavy blonde hair aside, and resumed the cock sucking. The bride didn't seem to mind at all. Looking east, he could see an elven woman deepthroating her half-orc companion as he reads the village newspaper. And this was all happening in BROAD DAYLIGHT!

He smiled at the reality he created. "What a kinky little town. I think I'll like it here", he thought. According to his sense of present time, he knew that the best place to go for action was the nearby church. For today, the famous cleric Linu was there, performing some service for the church. Alternatively he could go the local tavern, which was somewhat of a gloryhole establishment in this reality. Many adventurers went there to get their dicks sucked, some ale, and some conversation, and the adventuresses went there to suck the dick, and pass the time. There are other places as well, like outside of town, or the fighting pits.

Where does Kudos go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)