More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mapron01 Mapron01

What story interests you?

The Nymph of Aral Springs

Aral Springs, a beautiful location deep in the Rocky Mountains. A mysterious magic takes place, where the climate is always a pleasurable sunlight. Legends say it used to be located in the Mediterranean, during the classical era. This beautiful location is inhabited by a black haired nymph, who guards the place. Her name is Galene, and she lives off the local land, living naked, as she saw no need in clothing. Ancient myths and modern urban legends claim to tell of the location of the spring, how to access it and what happens when one reaches it.

However, the most overwhelmingly told take on the story is that, when a man reaches the spring, Galene preforms sexual acts on them, to satisfy her own endless lust. What the stories talk the most about is her beauty, especially her large breasts, and how tight she always is, thanks to magic that keeps her that way. They also tell that men have endless amount of sperm while at the spring, and will not get tired from having sex. What the stories cannot determine is the exact location of the springs. However, a lucky man is just about to reach them, after spending an incredibly long time looking for them and tracking to the location. And the beautiful nymph is waiting for him, after many years of having no visitors, for any kind of release, and willing to perform any kind of sex.

Note:The picture is missing?

Who is he?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)