More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Freeuse_Magazine Freeuse_Magazine

Which Story do you want to read today?

The Nutritional Value of Cum

Mrs Ternan had been thirsty for cum all morning. She never had her breakfast cereals without a generous amount of cum in them, but the carton of cum in the fridge was empty. Surely her daughter Stacy had finished it all and put the empty carton back in the fridge. She always did that, so she didn’t have to go to the supermarket and buy new ones. Mrs. Ternan went to work with a half-empty stomach. She worked at an office where there usually were plenty of cum dispensers, but as luck would have it, today they were all empty because the drivers responsible for the delivery were on a walkout. So Mrs. Ternan decided to take her lunch break at that little Restaurant a few blocks from her office, called “Cock au vin” because they served fresh cum right from the cock there. It was utterly expensive, but today was an exception. The restaurant prided itself for its vast selection of sperm, from the best breeds in the industry.

The nutritional value of cum had become overwhelmingly important in the last 100 years, and so certain men, with a suitable genetic predisposition, were selected, grown, and crossbred until the breeders came up with some very productive breeds, that would satisfy the daily requirement of a health-obsessed nation. As a side effect of this, some breeders would refine their breeds and create the mucilaginous equivalent of the good wine, offering a vast selection of cum types of different colors, tastes, and textures. Mrs. Ternan was not much of a cum expert. She always went for the biggest amount and the cheapest price. She felt a bit uneasy when she entered this exquisite place and saw the selection of nude men behind glass. All of them had enormous testicles, from the smallest being the size of lemons to the biggest whose balls had the size of veiny cantaloupes.

They all had a tube attached to the penis, and Mrs. Ternan knew from a documentary she had seen once, that those tubes kept the penis aroused and stimulated the testicles, increasing their productiveness even further. (There were human rights activists who said this way of farming sperm was unethical, but Mrs. Ternan didn't take those hippies seriously) After finding a seat and taking a look at the menu, Mrs. Ternan uneasiness became worse. The prices were outrageous. Thinking about a good excuse to leave the place, without losing her face she stared out the window, hoping the waiter would leave her alone. That moment she spotted a little cart, like the ones they used to sell hotdogs from. The guy operating the cart was scooping a lumpy white broth into a plastic bowl with a heavily caked soup ladle from a huge pot. A little sign advertised: 1 Bowl of cum 1 $. The whole thing looked disgusting and delicious, just like fast food often does, when you are really hungry. As the vendor was handing a young mother with a stroller a bowl, another man approached the cart and quickly jerked off his own load into the pot, getting a thankful nod from the vendor as he zipped up and left again. Mrs. Ternan was sold.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)