More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jnightshade Jnightshade

Does Jerry stay or go, or perhaps follow another student?

The Need to Escape

“What is the matter with you? You got kidnapped and you want to party?”

Barb grimaces. “Don’t judge me. Besides, who spent eight hours yesterday looking for a way to escape.”

“Fine. I’ll go by myself.”

Jerry makes a little humph sound and storms out. As she walks down the one corridor that brought to the hall she notices something strange. Rather than a single corridor, the passage branches. She scratches her head and wonders if she missed these or if she is going crazy.

After some thought she decides to take the right hallway. This corridor seems different. Jerry considers turning around, but decides to go just a bit further. She enters a small classroom that looks nothing like her room. She turns to leave and nearly runs into a woman.

“Hello, Jerry.” Her voice has a husky sensuality and hunger to it. Even in the dim light she is the most attractive woman Jerry has ever seen. She looks like a size one model except for oversized perfect breasts and a sculpted pear shaped ass.

“Um, hello? How do you know my name.”

She laughs a full throated, sexy laugh. “My dear, as a professor here, I take the time to get to know all my students.”

“Student?”

“Yes, my lovely, I choose you to take my class, to learn magic from me.”

Jerry snorts and snickers. “Yah, magic, sure.”

“My lovely, magic is quite real.”

She flicks her finger and it catches fire. The fire dances on her fingertip flickering on her well manicured, sharp, black, fingernails. Her ebony hair seems to devour the light coming from the fire.

Unconvinced, Jerry reaches out. “Like some parlor trick is...ouch! Fuck!”

”Not a parlor trick.”

She clenches a fist and the whole thing catches on fire. She opens her hand and the fire burns in a ball on her hand.

“Imagine the things you could do with magic, real magic.”

“I still don’t believe in magic, but what would I have to do?”

“Simply join my class, my dear.”

Does Jerry agree?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)