More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DragoTime DragoTime

So who was the lucky person who had just become God?

The Mysterious Forest

On a country road, a group of schoolchildren was on their way to a school trip on a coach. On board was Mark Matthews. Mark was your typical geek; He was a virgin, and he spent most of his time browsing porn, playing video games, or spending time with his friends (Jacob and Andy) doing those things. The three of them currently had their 3DSes out, and Jacob and Andy were having a Pokémon battle, while Mark watched.

"Oh fuck, I didn't mean to do that!" Jacob shouted as he accidentally made his Salamence use Earthquake against Andy's Rayquaza.

"Too bad," Andy said. "Here, have some Outrage!"

Naturally Jacob's Salamence fainted, but they didn't get a chance, because the two bullies Nelson and Francis, who were sat behind them on the bus, snatched their 3DSes out of their hands.

"What are you playing, dorks?" Nelson asked them.

"Pokémon!?" Francis laughed. "Oh God, it's like you dorks try to be unpopular!"

"Give them those back!" Mark shouted at them.

"Make us!" Nelson teased the boys some more.

"SMOKE!" Someone at the back of the bus shouted. Mark, Jacob and Andy, who were sat near the front of the coach, looked out the windows, at the back of the coach, and saw small flames at the rear of the vehicle. They then saw the flames grow larger, and they heard a loud noise.

And then, nothing. For Mark, he went from seeing the flames consume the bus, and to seeing nothing. His world was pitch black. He couldn't see, hear or feel anything. He then began to hear the sound of birds singing. On his back and bottom (He seemed to be naked, based on the feeling) he could feel what seemed to be grass. On his front he could feel a pleasant breeze, and the warmth of the sun. Mark opened his eyes, and he saw the sun shining in the sky. It was bright, but it didn't hurt his eyes. He sat up, and saw he was indeed naked, and laid in what appeared to be a grassy clearing in a forest.

"Where am I...?" He asked to no-one in particular.

"Sleep well?" The voice made Mark jump slightly. He turned to see, sat on a nearby tree stump, the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen, totally naked. She had long, flowing hair, boobs which Mark guessed at a D or possibly even an E-Cup, and a totally hairless pussy. When she realised Mark was too awestruck to respond, she giggled.

"Like what you see?" She asked him. Mark just nodded. "I thought so, there's a pretty big giveaway right there." The girl pointed to Mark's cock, which had gotten hard looking at her.

"Oh...sorry..." Mark said, embarrassed. He tried to cover his modesty, but he quickly realised that it was futile trying to cover an erection with just ones hands.

The girl smiled, and stood up.

"Relax, why do you think I'm here?" She asked in a voice that sounded both friendly and sexy. She got down on her knees, and gave him a soft kiss on the lips.

"Uh..." Mark stuttered from getting his first ever kiss. The girl then moved her lips to his ear.

"For your pleasure," she whispered in a seductive voice that made him shudder. She then laid down on her front, giving Mark his first view of her perfect ass. She grabbed his cock, and Mark gasped.

"Oh my, you're a big boy, aren't you?" She giggled. Mark knew he wasn't, but he looked down, and saw that his penis, which the girl had started stroking, had grown by several inches. "What's your name, sweetie?"

"M...Mark..." The teenage boy managed, as he got his first ever handjob.

"That's a cute name," The girl smiled. "You can call me Luna."

"L....Luna..." Mark moaned. "Like the moon..." Mark had leaned his head back in pleasure, so he didn't see Luna smiled.

"Yes," she said. "Our names tend to work their way into mortal languages. "Amia", for example, things such as "advisor", "guide", "wise", "beauty" and "eternal" in various languages."

While one hand wanked Mark's penis, Luna used her other to moved his foreskin away, revealing his sensitive penis head. She then used her thumb to rub it, and Mark groaned with pleasure.

"That feel good sweetie?" Luna asked him, and Mark just groaned in response. "I must admit, I'm impressed. Most mortals, particularly virgins like yourself, have cum from my ministrations by now." She then tickled his balls a little. "But I can tell you're getting ready to pop. Any second now." Luna sped up her work, and before long, Mark felt a similar sensation in his dick, and he laid back as he had his first girl-caused orgasm. Mark moaned loudly, as he felt what felt like gallons of cum fire out of his cock, in a flurry of the most intense pleasure he'd felt in his entire life.

When it was finally over, Mark laid there panting, feeling Luna stroke his body. He eventually looked up, and saw that her face and boobs were covered in his cum.

"Wow..." Mark panted. "That was..."

"The best orgasm you've ever had?" Luna asked him, and Mark just nodded. "I try my best, but let's see if we can't one-up it." Before Mark could react, he felt Luna begin to lick his dick. He looked down at her, as she slid his dick into her mouth.

"Oh my God..." Mark moaned. He leaned his head back, as he got his first ever blowjob. Any desire he had to find out where he was had disappeared, replaced by a new desire, for this amazing experience to never, ever end.

Despite having only just had the greatest orgasm of his life, Mark felt himself approaching the edge again pretty soon. He exploded, blasting a huge load of cum into Luna's mouth, his ejaculatory abilities apparently not hindered by the fact he'd already emptied out his balls once. This orgasm felt even better than his last one, possibly because of the warm wetness of Luna's mouth, which continued to suck him all throughout his climax. When it was done, Mark panted once more, but he was surprised to feel that Luna didn't stop sucking him, and instead kept going.

Mark lost count of how many orgasms he went on to have (The total number of blowjob orgasms was 24, for anyone who cares), as all he knew now was the pleasure of being fellated by Luna, her head bobbing up and down on his dick, bringing him to orgasm after orgasm, each one feeling even better than the last, with an even bigger load of cum. He no longer had any desire to find out where he was, that wish having been replaced by a desire for this incredible experience to never, ever end. Martin fired off oral load #24, and let out his normal series of moans as she swallowed every drop of it. Mark expected her to continue sucking him to oral orgasm #25, but instead he felt her mouth slide off his cock, and give the tip a kiss.

Mark was too weak to sit up, but he managed to shift his head to look at Luna, his face full of longing, and hers full of cum.

"That's enough of that I think," she said to him. He was disappointed, but his reaction changed when she continued speaking. "Let's see about taking your virginity." Luna climbed on top of him, and guided his penis into her waiting vagina.

"Oh my God..." Mark moaned.

"No, just me," Luna smiled. She leaned down to kiss him, Mark getting a taste of his cum as she did, and she then started moving her hips up and down on Mark's cock. Within a few minutes, Mark had intercourse orgasm #1, which was #27 overall, and his biggest one yet, both in pleasure, and in the size of the load he shot. As with the blowjob, Luna didn't slow down, and she kept on moving, sending Mark back into the realms of sexual ecstasy.

After Mark hit intercourse orgasm #50, he finally worked up the strength and courage to take charge. He grabbed Luna's ass, and pushed her onto her back, beginning to thrust under his own power.

"Oooo yeah, fuck me Mark!" Luna begged him. The two of them fucked for a few hours in every position imaginable. Eventually they ended up in reverse cowgirl. Mark was holding onto Luna's tits, as he fucked her to their latest orgasms (Intercourse orgasm #546, his 572nd overall, not that he was counting). The boy cried out in bliss, as they both exploded, Mark blasting yet more jizz into Luna's flawless pussy. Mark fell backwards, and Luna climbed off of him, the last few shots of his cum being shared between Luna's ass and his own chest.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)